Part 2 is here ;o

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to find the first star yesterday, and I just got on, so you can expect me to search for the second star today. ^_^ This plot is actually pretty fun. :D

I found the star myself...but man, I can't solve the puzzle for the life of me. o_O; Good luck, everyone, in figuring outthe puzzle/finding the star. ^_^

I found one star and solved the riddle and now am looking for the second one. I visited every single page for the second star that she sort of mentioned in her clues and can't find it. :( I'm not giving up though. =D

Stupid stupid puzzle. This star was easier than the first one to find.

EDIT : I solved it. Heh, that was hard.

You solved it?! Was it one of those things where when you solved it you want to kick yourself 'cause it was so obvious?

That was the original plan. The second star is exceptionally easy to find, but the riddle can be puzzling. Keyword for second star: PATTERN (it has nothing to do with geographical locations).

That was the original plan. The second star is exceptionally easy to find, but the riddle can be puzzling. Keyword for second star: PATTERN (it has nothing to do with geographical locations).

Oh thank goodness! I was afraid I'd have to use my nearly non-existant map skills. :D

Hey thats not fair - I Just got this message = "Sorry, you only get 3 tries. You cannot complete the plot."

i didnt know there was a limit to the number of times you guess!!!

I DONT EVEN KNOW THE FORMAT TO ANSWER

(WHETHER ITS JUST A NUMBER, OR A NUMBER AND A WORD)!!!!

HELP PLEASE, I DONT THINK THIS IS FAIR!!

You solved it?! Was it one of those things where when you solved it you want to kick yourself 'cause it was so obvious?

Not really, it was more like, "Wow that was a hard riddle." Maybe some people will be able to figure it out at once. But it took me a long time staring a the computer screen to get it.

Calm down dear, it's only a puzzle. :D (ESure!)

The clues point to many places, but even the right clue points to other places! It's another scramble for the answer! :D

Announcements