PLEASE!!! somebody help me!!

darkdreamer

PLEASE help me, I've worked really hard on the plot but I'm stuck on part 10. I've followed every single step in the walkthrough, and changed my neopoints to the inflation rate, but I can't find any of the items!! I've been trying for a WEEK!! :grrr: I think my head's going to EXPLODE. So if you know any tricks, PLEEAAASSSEE tell me!! Thanks.

**hey!! i just found it! WOO HOOO!!!!*** :D

PLEASE help me, I've worked really hard on the plot but I'm stuck on part 10. I've followed every single step in the walkthrough, and changed my neopoints to the inflation rate, but I can't find any of the items!! I've been trying for a WEEK!! :grrr: I think my head's going to EXPLODE. So if you know any tricks, PLEEAAASSSEE tell me!! Thanks.

**hey!! i just found it! WOO HOOO!!!!*** :D

okay, i found that item, but now i'm stuck on the petpet. what does it mean by "choose the correct option"? I don't see any options!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mikey) because of a violation of the forum rules. Please do not double post!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What the walkthrough means is that you should look at the image of the petpet and click the corresponding button. However, like Rukario said, you won't be able to do so unless you first collect the items for taking care of the petpet.

What the walkthrough means is that you should look at the image of the petpet and click the corresponding button. However, like Rukario said, you won't be able to do so unless you first collect the items for taking care of the petpet.

oooohhhhhhhh. i got that. and now that the buttons showed up, the skeith never comes!! i was doing it for an HOUR yesterday and it never worked!! :sad01_anim:

okay. here's the next update on where i am.

THAT STUPID WATER PLANT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!! crying_anim02.gif grrr.gif

any suggestions??!!

Tough luck - that part is probably the toughest in the whole plot. I only got it by accident.

The only tip I can give you is that if you get too bored, you can always flood Altador for a quick chuckle.

I never actually flooded Altador, I didn't need to as I solved(by accident) the water plant part so quickly ^_^ .

I solved it in a few minutes, but I flooded Altador just for the heck of it. :evil: Altador filled with water looks kinda cute. XD

I solved it in a few minutes, but I flooded Altador just for the heck of it. :evil: Altador filled with water looks kinda cute. XD

Grrrr...this isn't helping... :S The water plant has got to be the most ANNOYING thing in the history pf the universe.

Other might consider the final potion making in the Tale of Woe, but I found it quite fun! 8D

But you should probably try the system that I believe TheDailyNeopets gave you, with the chart and such. It should, theoretically, be more efficient, unless you're lucky like all the other people here (*glares* I went through the chart twice before getting it).

Other might consider the final potion making in the Tale of Woe, but I found it quite fun! 8D

But you should probably try the system that I believe TheDailyNeopets gave you, with the chart and such. It should, theoretically, be more efficient, unless you're lucky like all the other people here (*glares* I went through the chart twice before getting it).

Well to be honest, I believe I deserved some luck. I went through all the goblet combinations twice and I literally spent months trying to heal that annoying vaelous, so I was more than pleased to get extremely lucky with the water combination :D

Well to be honest, I believe I deserved some luck. I went through all the goblet combinations twice and I literally spent months trying to heal that annoying vaelous, so I was more than pleased to get extremely lucky with the water combination :D

But the thing is, with the wheels I can't tell which is up and what is down!! Because they look the same both ways. I have actually started the chart, and tried all of the combinations for XXXX and OOOO for the wheel positions. Nothing seems to work!! It was the exact same way with the Libra item!! (Although I did finally find it as the scales in the magic shop, and I doubt I'll EVER get this.)

I was content with the prizes of this plot. The biggest reward for me was finally finishing this annoying plot so I didn't have to worry about it anymore. Another great reward was finally healing that vaeolus, before promptly destroying it. I hate that bird so much, that I have set a special army of DOOM meepits to make them extinct, except we will keep the last one and sell it. Imagine how much someone would pay for the last vaeolus in neopia! :evil:

Probably very little, considering how many people had trouble with it in the plot. :P

For me the best prize of the plot was the site theme.

I'm having the 'can't find the libra' problem, I've gone back and checked that I've completed everything as TDN guide states, but have had no luck finding any of the libra items in the 3 shops. Do I just keep persevering and checking regularly? Thanks in advance for any help or advice :P

I posted a detailed mini-guide on another forum, let me find it for you...

Here it is, word for word:

Alright, I'll give it to you step-by-step:

Go to one of the three shops:

Exquisite Ambrosia

Illustrious Weaponry

Magical Marvels

Select one of the shops to work with first.

For example, select Magical Marvels.

Look at the inflation rate in the shop.

Multiply the rate by 100, and have that many neopoints in your hand.

For example, if inflation was 3.25%, then have 325 neopoints in your hand. In other words, you need to have the number 325 in the top right hand corner that links to your items.

Go back to that same shop, in this case, Magical Marvels, and see if the item acp_scales.gif is in there.

If it is, click on it.

If not,

Go back to one of the other shops, and have the number of neopoints that is 100 times the inflation rate in your hand.

For example, after you checked the Magical Marvels, if it's not there, go to Illustrious Weaponry, which, we'll say, has 2.33% inflation. Then have 233 in the top right hand corner, and check for acp_coinpurse.gif.

If it's still not there, go to Exquisite Ambrosia, do the same, and look for acp_chococoin.gif .

I posted a detailed mini-guide on another forum, let me find it for you...

Here it is, word for word:

Alright, I'll give it to you step-by-step:

Go to one of the three shops:

Exquisite Ambrosia

Illustrious Weaponry

Magical Marvels

Select one of the shops to work with first.

For example, select Magical Marvels.

Look at the inflation rate in the shop.

Multiply the rate by 100, and have that many neopoints in your hand.

For example, if inflation was 3.25%, then have 325 neopoints in your hand. In other words, you need to have the number 325 in the top right hand corner that links to your items.

Go back to that same shop, in this case, Magical Marvels, and see if the item acp_scales.gif is in there.

If it is, click on it.

If not,

Go back to one of the other shops, and have the number of neopoints that is 100 times the inflation rate in your hand.

For example, after you checked the Magical Marvels, if it's not there, go to Illustrious Weaponry, which, we'll say, has 2.33% inflation. Then have 233 in the top right hand corner, and check for acp_coinpurse.gif.

If it's still not there, go to Exquisite Ambrosia, do the same, and look for acp_chococoin.gif .

Yeah, I found that you have to do the inflation rate thingy for each of the shops before the libra item appears. So just switch the inflation rates and hope the bank staff don't eat you. ^_^ You'll be fine.

I'm going to get the water plant tomorrow- too many things to do today. *shakes fist at algebra teacher who gives waaay to much homework*

Ha. Good point.

Well, at least I got it after the first 3-switch. I'm not sure what happens if they eat you.

Do they dump barbecue sauce on you and grill you?? :S

Nope, they pretty much just get angry at you and stop you from withdrawing any more NP. Customers are too valuable to eat... either that or it has something to do with the giant plasma cannon I carry around. :evil: