Random Events

Luckyl6vi

The other day (neopets bday) I got a secret lab map piece worth about 80k. The next day I got ANOTHER map piece worth 60k! 140k profit for absolutely no effort is always cool with me :wink:

I got a petpet paint brush a couple of months ago, and back when I was a newbie to Neopets I got a Nerkmid. Those would be the only two times in over five years that I've ever gotten anything worth over 10k XD

Actually I get REs quite often... its just that they're usually the useless ones like "You hear chanting" or "Your pet would like a *insert-item-here*".

I got a petpet paint brush a couple of months ago, and back when I was a newbie to Neopets I got a Nerkmid. Those would be the only two times in over five years that I've ever gotten anything worth over 10k XD

Actually I get REs quite often... its just that they're usually the useless ones like "You hear chanting" or "Your pet would like a *insert-item-here*".

Yeah I get loads of useless REs all the time... Except for all the codestones I get. I must get a codestone about once/twice a week, I just sell them but I have gotten so many from REs ^_^

I can count myself lucky on neopets : lutari bead, transmo potion, the rarer secret lab map piece (yes, the 9th one, selling for 300-400k), nerkmid... And that's only what I remember ;p

I got a few good premium random event as well... rare usuki, a stamp and something else I don't remember... ;p

The most expensive item I've gotten is probably a Transmogrification Potion that I sold a couple months ago. ^_^

I've had atleast 5 secret laboratory map random events.

My most expense r.e. would be a snow pb worth 350K to some chump

My one was a lab map piece too. ^^

I always get random events, rather pointless and uncreative ones most of the time.

And the ghosts steal my neopoints ALOT.

Well 5 maps and a Super Icy negg and a grarrl transimorphication potion is the best

They stole my scratchacard the worst

My most expensive RE was a lutari bead selling for 200k. :D Another was a transmogrification potion, but it was below 75k. :( Still good though! :D Normally, I'll either find a codestone, 100nps, or a nice visit from the grundo leader. o_O

I rarely get random events, and I think the most expensive item I received from one was a codestone. <_<

On the other hand, I almost never get neopoints stolen from me, mainly because I keep them all in the bank.

well never got any paint brushes before the scareist thing I ever has was this something has happens and it was like ALL YOUR NEOPETS ARE SICK, ALL YOUR MONEY POOR, AND YOU HAVE NO ITEMS! I was like O.o NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Before i could finish the last sentence Oh it was just a drea...

i was like O.O phewwwwww

Oh yeah, that weird one - I spotted the last sentence before I read the rest, so I didn't get as much of a fright as I should have.

Oh yeah, that weird one - I spotted the last sentence before I read the rest, so I didn't get as much of a fright as I should have.

phhhh lucky I hate that event ><

I want boochi to shoot my pet but now my poogle cause her paint brush worht h1 . 3 million NP!

Ooh! I got really lucky today! ^_^

Something has happened!

A beautiful Fire Faerie floats down and gives you a Purple Petpet Paint Brush!!!

Wow - now that's what I call good luck.

But what's a fire faerie doing with a purple paint brush?

Wow - now that's what I call good luck.

But what's a fire faerie doing with a purple paint brush?

I guess theres things about Faeries we'll never understand. -_-

I've always wondered... Is that beautiful fire faerie that hands out pb's in anyway related to the evil fire faerie from the old Mystery Island Plot? Maybe it's the same faerie doing community service for her crimes...

Well I'll have to send some agents to infiltrate the chain of command here and order the faerie to do community service in my neighbourhood with attack peas. :devil: