Has anyone found the first clue

I was just wondering if anyone found the first clue.

How hard was it? Did you feel like a fool after you found it?

But remember, don't give out any info on how you found it...*shhh*

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah..lol I wasn't around for the Jerry plot..but any plots I feel dumb at least once. lol Especially with such easy clues. I guess I think to hard about it lol

All I can say Juliace is that on the other forum...(the big link when you go to the forums) that is about this plot...I think Tipem gives a small clue..or a better understanding on it.

what what page britny? if you feel youll get in trouble for telling me the link then don't. i won't be offended. i just don't want any one to get in trouble because of me.

AHHHH! im so confused. okay ill try to figure it out. ill i've read is the stuff on the regular site. is there something on forums? just the main intro thing?

AHHHH! im so confused. okay ill try to figure it out. ill i've read is the stuff on the regular site. is there something on forums? just the main intro thing?

"google"? okay ill try it. thanks!

god i feel like SUCH an idiot. i googled 15x15 and it says its like the size of a regular smilie but i don't know how that is possible and i can't find anything. UGH! oh well. no one help me anymore. i don't want anyone getting in trouble

when everyone else found there stars did they feel like idiots [a.k.a. it was obvious] or was it very hard to find?

Uhm...all I can really say is keep trying. Look everywhere. It wasn't obvious to me..but like I said earlier..I can't take a hint very well

I can't stand it! I wish that someone would just like make a guide for these plots like they can do on Neopets. I can not find that star!

I can't stand it! I wish that someone would just like make a guide for these plots like they can do on Neopets. I can not find that star!

Well, I didn't feel quite that foolish, though I was on the wrong track. :whistle: Yes, 15x15 is about the size of a regular smiley, and clickable. And then, once you find the star, there's a puzzle. Yay! I was hoping it wouldn't be as simple as finding a little star. It feels more and more like the Where's Jerry plot... ^_^

It's going to be really hard to not give away hints...but I guess I have to try... :sad02:

P.S. All those smilies are for size reference...I'm not a smiley fanatic...stop looking at me like that! I'm not! *shifty eyes*

Announcements