Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

neon_halo

I am on the forrest puzzle (I o'erleaped the roo one), and I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea what to conclude from it.

So far my train of thought is:

The Radio Times is open on June 28th.

According to Neopets, June 28th is the Acara Aquatic Festival.

The Yellow Submarine lyrics also tie in with this idea (connotations of water, and hence Maraqua, ect.)

Now, I've played around with this idea for a while, using various inputs but to no avail. So I'm wondering if anyone out there has any ideas, hints, you get the gist.

Neon_Halo

This is the 3rd Hardest puzzle you will find.

Took us at least 1 and a half days to work it out.

Though got there in the end and found the 2nd hardest puzzle.

Though when you say overleapt, did you mean skip, because if you did, Better go back because you need all pieces to complete the plot.

Though, I can't give any hints now, you must feel the pain of the forest puzzle, just like we did :P

I figure I'll go back that way later.

In my unobservant manner, I missed those three spots XD I don't know anything about the lost isle plot (I was...elsewhere, during that whole thing), so I can't theorize there.

I assume the little piece of paper I just found up in a tree is the key to this puzzle...*ponders*

Okay, so I think I'm getting somewhere.

Yellow submarine lyrics, refers to picture in tree with the code "E4" beside it, "E4" refers to a channel in the TV listings on the ground...

And the puzzlement continues!

I just now noticed that! It does say E4 on that page in the TV listings... but what do those arrows and other numbers mean?

maybe there is a specific time slot we need to pay attention to...

Wow, that was pretty random. Blasted red herrings.

I really want to get this now and find out what's so random about it...

would you say the problem is over or under thinking in regard to the clues?

i solved the, or at least i think i did, the forest one and it took me to a riddle about an illness... did i type the right answer or is the neopian times riddle the one after that... i did get a new puzzle peice though.

Definitely overthinking. The answer is

in the tv listings.

(<-that's a more specific hint, not the answer)

Oh my pizzapie... so right about the overthinking thing... That was a random answer...

yeah it is official... i am retarted... I thought i looked at every single one... and the only i seemed to have missed is the answer...

I'm not sure about this one either. I looked in the hospital and tried the herbal cures, but that didn't do anything. Nevermind.

you're doing the right thing.. just keep on saving (in your pc of course) ALL the puzzle pieces that you see, whether they look alike or not. 15 pieces to collect.

Another road block I've come across. The clicking on the letters/choose your own advernture thing, when we click the right combo do we get to another screen, or do we need to get to another clue, then type in the answer. I think I'm at the clue, but have no idea what the answer is. Whoever made up this plot must have a reeeeeally weird sense of humor. = )