Spoiling the Plot!

DarknessS3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help bad.

I know I shouldn't ask about this but no one seems to have done it.

>.<

I am on the numebrs puzzle with 1 - 40

TWO DAYS

please help. Anyone?

i'm on it, too, and it's driving me insane. o_O is there a specific ratio we're working towards or what?

i'm on it, too, and it's driving me insane. o_O is there a specific ratio we're working towards or what?

im on itm on it too but i cant seem to do it,its extreamly hard!,

do you think i just copied everybody elses answers? NO. The first ones to start ploting this, were me, williams, fimest and others, we all helped each other out, till we got to the overthrowing part, now that the SB is forbidden to talk about KE, everything gone so bad, nobody wants to help other peeps out.

If i managed to answer the number/overthrowing riddle, do you think i would be going to share the answers with other people? i just made this so noobs stop asking for the same questions over and over, and still, they are many that keep doing it.The main objective of this post was to take people as far as we were so they could help us too.

ei guys.. mind throwing me a hint on how to get to that numbers riddle? :( sorry i ended up sleeping (lol)

ookaayy, so, with many thanks to all the people who've contributed their aid . . .

I'm on the Ntimes puzzle. Yeah. Not a whole lot to go on, is there? I've checked the archives, and it looks an awful lot like an April Fools thing, what with the Neocharge and all. But also, the lines are messed up a bit, which leads me to believe that perhaps it takes some scrambling?

Any thoughts? Has anyone gotten this far?

ookaayy, so, with many thanks to all the people who've contributed their aid . . .

I'm on the Ntimes puzzle. Yeah. Not a whole lot to go on, is there? I've checked the archives, and it looks an awful lot like an April Fools thing, what with the Neocharge and all. But also, the lines are messed up a bit, which leads me to believe that perhaps it takes some scrambling?

Any thoughts? Has anyone gotten this far?

It looks a bit like those things where you take every second, third or fourth word and get a hidden sentence but it doesn't seem to be working for me...

What looks suspicious is the word offerered being spelt wrong, and also the name Viola popping up.

I'm at 13 pieces and on the Ntimes also.... no idea. There isn't even an issue from the 3rd day of awakening 2007 (Y9). No article related to Time Machine.

What about up at the top how it mentions finding it within the art gallery, with gallery offset?

When you enter the wrong answer it says "ask the editorials instead of asking the same question again and again"... a hint?

Raits - Think of who you play in the game you can only play at midnight

It looks a bit like those things where you take every second, third or fourth word and get a hidden sentence but it doesn't seem to be working for me...

What looks suspicious is the word offerered being spelt wrong, and also the name Viola popping up.

i found a Neopian Times addition where the KE article could be placed in the same spot... so i don't know if this means anything...

I think its

deadly dice or count vonroo

...... dunno, just a guess

i believe it's just in the plot.. IF we get all the answers correct, that is. as there are are riddles with alternate answers... and unless we get such alternate we'll never get the other 5... :ohno: :crying_blow:

Hi, I am confused... I am stuck in one riddle. How can I get help?

• 2 weeks later...