Last to post wins!

Parshy

I wish I could have a normal schedule again. I had been working in a normal day shift for 5 months after 12 years of irregular shifts and I had so much more energy. I actually knew what day of the week it was! Now I've been forced back in the irregular shifts for a month and all my energy is just gone again. I can't tell what time or day it is any more either. I didn't realize how much of an effect the irregular shifts were getting on me. It really surprised me.

I am constantly lacking in energy so maybe putting myself on a stricter sleeping schedule would help.
I'm taking 4 classes next semester which might help... or I might just keep the same old habits.

I don't mind either! I barely had time to play anyway. Real life activities always come before online games/activities. Plus the weather was way too nice to sit inside at a pc. Of course this week is windy and rainy ... XD

Meep meep!

3kxM0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Score reset day is a very dangerous day.

Ah heck, I got Silver in Neverending Boss Battle and Shenkuu Tangram today, so that's something.