Last to post wins!

Parshy

Not too sure about the not chewing not being realistic. I've seen ppl eat a big mac with 2 bites. Blink and it's gone. But in anime they often don't bother with removing the picks if there are any. I always think "ouch" in my head when I see it 🤣

All the video meetings nowadays is funny. People sometimes forget other people can still see them even though they're at home. Especially when a "screen share" gets undone XD

My cats would not agree with that! They hate having something on top of them, even when I put on their collar to go to the vet they'll walk as if a heavy rock is on top of their backs. 🙄

It's interesting that that cat's not the least troubled by walking through water, which makes me feel the rain garb's probably completely redundant. 🤔

Just now realized that I spent 5 skill points that I wasn't supposed to in NeoQuest II.
On Insane.

Screaming GIFs | Tenor

edit: and 1 on a different character 😭 I hope this doesn't end up biting me in the butt in the next couple chapters