Last to post wins!

Parshy

I absolutely love Jiji!!! 

I just got a lil statue of her to put on my dresser about a few months ago, and I have a lil plushie and necklace of her on a broom I got at Hot Topic some years back!!

If I can find some stock images online -- I'll try to share them!

Jiji's a boy, isn't... he? I'm confused now. 😅

I got a pair of earrings on Ebay a few years back because, well... you decide!

I didn't wear them as earrings, but put one on the lapel of my jacket as a teeny brooch. :3

*hunts on Ebay*

Wow, these took some finding, they were everywhere a few years ago, not any more!

image.png.073f135360a7c3738ee92437a59de299.png

But yeah, you can see why I had to have them! :D

18 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Jiji's a boy, isn't... he? I'm confused now. 😅

I got a pair of earrings on Ebay a few years back because, well... you decide!

I didn't wear them as earrings, but put one on the lapel of my jacket as a teeny brooch. :3

*hunts on Ebay*

Wow, these took some finding, they were everywhere a few years ago, not any more!

image.png.073f135360a7c3738ee92437a59de299.png

But yeah, you can see why I had to have them! :D

Oops! Totally meant to say he -- migraine is making me foggy-brained once again. Excuse that. ^^;

I type faster than my mind can process half the time, so when I'm not fully here -- it just makes that worse. xD

Those are so cute!! I use earrings for the same thing, or as pins on my backpacks or bags. I used to be able to wear earrings, but my body has been rejecting anything piercing wise for the last couple years -- no matter the metal I choose. (Thanks body, glad you're helping me out). 🙄

59 minutes ago, Ennoshima said:

I used to be able to wear earrings, but my body has been rejecting anything piercing wise for the last couple years -- no matter the metal I choose.

My ears have always had a problem with cheap earrings, so I literally feel that pain! I used to have my belly button pierced but I gave up and took it out after 10 years as it never quite healed. Seems if I want metal in my body it has to be gold, but I wear earrings so infrequently now even gold ones irritate until I get used to them again. Those Jiji-like ones are some cheap rubbish from China, so I didn't even consider actually wearing them because I knew my ears would hate me for it. 😆

Aw, I have much brain fog myself so I totally get that! I'm not so bad with typing (she says) I'm more likely to catch nonsense and be able to edit it, though not always, I let some real garbled nonsense through sometimes; but in conversation... oh dear. I say my mouth runs on ahead on its own, such brain lag I could say absolutely anything and not realise until many hours later.So it's no bad thing that I spend 99.9% of my time indoors on my own. 🥴

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

My ears have always had a problem with cheap earrings, so I literally feel that pain! I used to have my belly button pierced but I gave up and took it out after 10 years as it never quite healed. Seems if I want metal in my body it has to be gold, but I wear earrings so infrequently now even gold ones irritate until I get used to them again. Those Jiji-like ones are some cheap rubbish from China, so I didn't even consider actually wearing them because I knew my ears would hate me for it. 😆

Aw, I have much brain fog myself so I totally get that! I'm not so bad with typing (she says) I'm more likely to catch nonsense and be able to edit it, though not always, I let some real garbled nonsense through sometimes; but in conversation... oh dear. I say my mouth runs on ahead on its own, such brain lag I could say absolutely anything and not realise until many hours later.So it's no bad thing that I spend 99.9% of my time indoors on my own. 🥴

Gold usually never gives me problems, but lately my body has been rebellious. I've had to remove quite a bit of my piercings -- so right now I don't have any. (I feel so naked). 🥴😬

I just buy cheap earrings off Ebay and other places just because I only use them as little pins, like you've been doing. xD 

Anything going into my body will always be high quality, and I just hope my body doesn't reject them. (I'll probably try piercings again within time -- it just sucks also needing to wait the allowed time before switching over to "custom" ones with most piercings).

I could of sworn I typed he, and I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. xD Even gets to the point I'll say something, and legit forget 5 seconds later what I even said. My brain is on constant lag, and I think I need a new server for it. 🤣 I can catch myself, but that's so rare -- or later on just overthink on things I've said, and I'm just like, "What an idiot! Why did I say that/why didn't I say that"? xD Doesn't help when I try to respond, I'll say the wrong response -- like to a "enjoy whatever thing I am doing" and I'll just say, "you too". 🙄

Scoobs, that is freaking me out. xD

*finds another cute gif*

Quarantine work-out - brought to you today by Totoro

N02wqXP.gif

As an aside, Tote's is quite clearly an honourary Brit, once he's given that brolly he takes it with him everywhere, just as any sensible person in this country does. 😄

Going for something more intense today, nothing quite like fear of imminent death to make you work hard at your exercise!

CEoOYlY.gif

There's a reward afterwards though.

5mwNTjJ.gif

I've made my own ramen before but finding the fish cake is really hard. Some online shops sell it but they're really expensive. 😞

Today we have a bit of No-face's genteel tea-drinking. :3

74pqwPF.gif

I love that he stayed with Zeniba. :D She's a very stereotypical granny, isn't she. Lives on her own, but just look at the amount of cake and biscuits she can produce if company shows up. 😄

Hahaha, anime food-eating it always so unrealistic; these people don't mess around with stuff like chewing, PFFT!

9UDmykV.gif