Last to post wins!

Parshy

I spotted a Cheetah! :D:D:D

Cheetah.jpg

Cheetah's are my number 1 as well, it's not like I picked the nickname Duma for no reason ^_^ (Unless dragons count, if they do they're sharing the first spot as I wouldn't know who to place first :P), and number 2 goes to jaguars. But I love all felines. And I like animals in general, I'll even save the worms when working in the yard.

I have a hard time picking favorites in general, but cheetahs have been my #1 since I was 6.

#2 is like a 20 way tie probably. I like bat-eared foxes, wolves, fossas, flying foxes, chevrotains, musk deer... 😅

12 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

For everyone else:

giphy.gif&key=e5dcbce7871f098efbbaf4dcc9

!!!!!

Thumb-cat regime!

Just one of the most epic adverts OF. ALL. TIME.

I'm quite sure I've shared it before, but PFFT! this most definitely never gets old!

For so many people what day it is has kind of ceased to mean anything at the moment, hasn't it. xD

Tis Thursday! Probably something to do with Thor initially? we're all gonna get fried! 🌩️

o.o

Flashback of some massive lightning bolt-throwing hammer in one bit of Tomb Raider xD I loved that game SO much. I'm sure it's probably available to play for free online, but I cannot be trusted to not end up downloading something that will destroy my laptop, so probably best to not go looking! Though I'm going to now anyway. 😅

OH, but look! Here's a site I already have bookmarked because I was playing the old classic of Gold Miner on it, and look at what's in the thumbnails above it... :snitch:

image.png.0f6a4c55168df95f220c2451733abda2.png

Not only Tomb Raider, but LEMMINGS!!! :lmaosmiley:

I found the Gold Miner  game because I was looking for this one!

Tower Blaster

image.png.213d9b56e517eb64a6a17e928048312a.png

I still love this, but I've never ever managed to get all the way through it. Reaching level 5 is the pinnacle of my achievement. kisskiss.gif

1 hour ago, Ennoshima said:

Those games just opened up a huge nostalgia feel xD

Good! :D Nostalgia feels FTW!

I got to level 8 of Tower Blaster!!! 😧 The vikings beat me, but there's only 22 blocks on that level compared to 50 on the first one! I was just one away... I call that good. :D Can't get Tomb Raider to play but that's cool, I can live with that.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Good! :D Nostalgia feels FTW!

I got to level 8 of Tower Blaster!!! 😧 The vikings beat me, but there's only 22 blocks on that level compared to 50 on the first one! I was just one away... I call that good. :D Can't get Tomb Raider to play but that's cool, I can live with that.

Yaaaayyy!! Good job either way. 💗

Of course it'd be Tomb Raider that wouldn't work. xD