Last to post wins!

Parshy

I miss the old animated Disney movies, the 2D ones. They have a certain charm to them. I wish Disney made new movies like that.

15 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I miss the old animated Disney movies, the 2D ones. They have a certain charm to them. I wish Disney made new movies like that.

They do, don't they, I think most 2D animation does.

I'm just imagining Studio Ghibli going 3D..... NO

For me I think animation is one of the many things that change just because the technology allows it to, but that doesn't mean it's better, it's just different... you're 100% right about the lose of charm with the advent of 3D.

image.png.9947ccebf60aab7c0480c98b62b3698d.png                                                                                                                              tm_grundo_1.jpg

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

image.png.9947ccebf60aab7c0480c98b62b3698d.png                                                                                                                              tm_grundo_1.jpg

Yes, we know the "truth" about Granny. Looks like she finally "retired". She took all of the items we donated, from previous CCs, and sold them on the Neopian Black Market. She now resides, or owns and lives on *dun, dun, DUN* LUTARI ISLAND! Yes, the Island covered in "fog", and no one can reach. Convenient? Planned? Guess she got away with it... *removes tin foil hat*

• 1 month later...

I was looking for some kind of relevant image and got side-tracked by this one.

window_29baecf94b.gif

I'd very happily park my behind on that bench. Though, as this is in Altador, some ear-plugs might be in order if I want to enjoy any actual peace and quiet at the moment. ?