Last to post wins!

Parshy

Taking off from Scoobert's post above, I intended to find a picture of a sparrow on a post and post that. Instead, Google showed me something even better: not a sparrow ON a post. But a Musqueam post (or pole)...carved by a sparrow. o_O (Huh?) Well, sort of. The artist's name is Brent Sparrow. Read the story in the link. 

Since this is honoring a Native tribal creation story :angel: ...maybe this is actually the FIRST post? :speak_cool:

http://100.ubc.ca/galleries/musqueam-post/

UBC-Musqueam-Pole-11.jpg

UBC Musqueam Post.jpg

While I was going to post the Lonely Island Jack Sparrow video (taking things from the sublime to the ridiculous in one post, go me! :lmaosmiley:) until I remembered that has some totally not TDN-appropriate lyrics so I dodged a mod-edited bullet there, yay me! :dance:

So instead you just get a gif.

UnfoldedClassicCollie-size_restricted.gi

Just put down some rainbow candy and cake and you'll get yourself a Unicorn in no time. It might turn out to be a one horned goat but oh well.  :P

image.png.4b96fd61f4a8d10fcdbc61dde058a32b.png

*quick tangent* 

After all the Data collected from these recent observations, I can make a sound conclusion.

I dropping out of the race.  *crowd gasps*

Scoobert, you were posting before i was if I remember correctly, so I give you the rest of my determination to be the last to post. 

I wish all you best of times and good last to post memes.

*walks away*

I win I win.  I am the last to post. :happydance:

Oh no you guys don't! You think you're gonna steal my thunder, I'll steal your rain.

Uh, whatever that means.o_O  lol

Guess your little horse and man have some catching up to do! Although I'm not sure you'll want that in this topic XD