The Person Below Me

Chipmonker

False, didn't eat anything tonight/this evening. I was too busy making a present for a colleague. I probably won't eat anything anymore because it's nearly 10 PM.

TPBM can't see any stars right now.

False.

TPBM eats dinner most of the days (And no it's not that obvious, I don't eat dinner most of the days as I eat big lunches so I'm rarely hungry in the evening)

True - but due to a broken leg, surgery and now physical therapy i've been off work for a few months.  looking forward to going back to my job in 2 weeks.

TPBM  purchased at least 1 lotto ticket in the last month.

False, I've never purchased a lotto ticket in my life. I never gamble with real money.

TPBM is in their twenties.

False - The only place I wear slippers is in the dojo and those are actually zori. I'm a socks/barefoot person at home.

TPBM is in the Northern Hemisphere.

False, I do have milk but it won't have time to get past it's due date.

TPBM recently bought new clothes.

true!  my partner and i had a delicious meal with my sisters' family yesterday followed by a few drinks and a fun game of cards.

TPBM should really clean out the inside of their microwave soon.  it's disgusting in there. 

False. I always clean it when something spills right away or even without spilling, on a regular basis. It's not squeaky clean but certainly not disgusting at all! I wouldn't want to use it if it was.

TPBM loves dairy products.

True-ish. I have a kitten who is obsessed with catching earth worms and she is removing pebbles I have in front of the garage door to get to them. I keep putting them back and I try to save as many of the worms as I can by putting them back in the yard. She's a crazy little girl but I do love her very much though.

TPBM recently read a book.

True. Several even since new seasons came out for a few of them.

TPBM has a yard that's at least 100 square meters big.