Altador Plot Help, please!

Can I still complete the plot now? Or has it just stopped..? And the part when you go to the three altadorian shops, with my money being 100 times theinflation rate, but the inflation rate for all of the shops is different, and I refreshed soo much I got a warning from TNT... How can I do this step? ( Part10, step 77) Thanks all!

Yep, you can still do the plot, and for that step your talking about, just follow these simple steps

-Look at 1 of the 3 shops. (choose whichever you like)

-If the inflation is 2.31. Then deposit all but 231 np (so you only have 231 neopoints on you)

-Look at the same shop. Then refresh, A item priced the amount you hold, should show up.

TIP: Do not refresh every second, thats most liekly why you got a warning. Instead until it shows, refresh every 10-20 seconds etc.

And if that doesn't work, go to another shop and repeat. If an item will show up in that shop, it will usually show up the first refresh.

Can I still complete the plot now? Or has it just stopped..? And the part when you go to the three altadorian shops, with my money being 100 times theinflation rate, but the inflation rate for all of the shops is different, and I refreshed soo much I got a warning from TNT... How can I do this step? ( Part10, step 77) Thanks all!

I have a question on step 12 of the plot regardong the petpet. Is it ok to wait at least one min and the max time is undefined so if you click it three min later will it affect ? and also if i click on wait, and then check up on it, and then get the same picture, is it cos i clicked too early or is it a new picture? would it reset (10 time actoin) if i did one step wrong and have to redo from step 1 again? ive been at it for a day and im extremely tired cos im still stuck :S