The prizes are here!!

Anna B

I only had 925 pts, so I just got the sketch/map thing. =/

I had 1225 pts from it. I got the keyring just to get my trophy for now. I wish I had 1250 to get the makeshift ships hammer. It is a better weapon and you don't get a disease. Since I can't get that I don't know what I am going to get.

I had 1225 pts from it. I got the keyring just to get my trophy for now. I wish I had 1250 to get the makeshift ships hammer. It is a better weapon and you don't get a disease. Since I can't get that I don't know what I am going to get.

You just made me realize that I didn't even get to see all of the prizes because I only had 1150. I got the wearable hat. What's above that?

1,325 here and I'm still trying to decide what to get.

Never mind.. I just got the keyring for the trophy and brought the rest w/ Neopoints..

Maybe I'll decide later for the rest of the 1300 points

I got 1325 points. I got a keyring for the trophy.

It seems that you must have done all the steps of the plot to get that many points.

Deck, Ravenous Monster, Codebreaker, Monstrous Moach, Repair the Ship, Petpetpet Horde.

For the BD challengers, defeating them more than once for the plot was pointless :(

I got 1325 points. I got a keyring for the trophy.

It seems that you must have done all the steps of the plot to get that many points.

Deck, Ravenous Monster, Codebreaker, Monstrous Moach, Repair the Ship, Petpetpet Horde.

For the BD challengers, defeating them more than once for the plot was pointless :(

I got 1000 pts and bought the book and the jaw bone.

Those asking how to get the trophy: You need to buy at least one thing from the shop. While the pictures may not look like links, they are, so click them to buy things.

A link to the plot prize store is on the front page.

I wanted both books, but only got the more expensive one. What was the cheaper one called?

I got the hat and let my Grarrl wear it.. he looks so snazzy! I want to get a reporter thing going for him, I think it would be uber-cool.

I don't think I got a trophy either... can't check right now tho... did we have to do everything to get the trophy too? I didn't battle the horde :(

I got the hat and let my Grarrl wear it.. he looks so snazzy! I want to get a reporter thing going for him, I think it would be uber-cool.

I don't think I got a trophy either... can't check right now tho... did we have to do everything to get the trophy too? I didn't battle the horde :(

I looked at your page and you did get atrophy...but that post was a week ago probably it got updated by then and all...

I looked at your page and you did get atrophy...but that post was a week ago probably it got updated by then and all...

Yea, thanks, I saw it after I posted, I jsut can't se neopets at work so I wasn't sure