RETIRED STUFF IN THE NC MALL!

Secre

Today TNT woke up and chose chaos! All these items are for sale in the NC Mall for this week only. Nearly all of them have ... or had shall I say ... a value of over 15 GBC's. Some like the Radiant Sunflower Arbour were 25+ GBC.

image.png.a7cfc2393bfd606d96aa0dd84439d17c.png

So if any of these retired items were on your wishlists, go and grab 'em quick! Values will decline significantly, but as they are only on sale for a week I suspect they will creep back up again at some point!

44 minutes ago, bonnie_morrison said:

thanks for the heads up! I don't have much neocash at the moment but I was able get 2 of the items.

I spent way too much NC. I bought everything and dupes of some things for possible trading fodder later down the line. I now need to buy a handful of them on my sides...

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Where do I go to look at the items ? 

I can't find them 

I had the same issue originally and had to go find a post on Reddit to work it out.

http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=&cat=#load_items_pane-browse-37 will hopefully work. But otherwise go to the NC Mall and click on Spring in the headings section. They all come up then

2 hours ago, iloveeevee said:

Idc about the value but I immediately bought two items with the last bit of NC I still had on my acc!!
the umbrella is so cute and a perfect fit for my active pet so i'm really happy

image.png.f3fca0357a4f22a5ac869c60b5551f6a.png

Oh, how beautiful! All of the items are very nice, which along with the fact that they were rare and retired made them valuable I suspect. Nobody cares about ugly retired things! I haven't done anything with mine yet. I will have to update customs though!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

I spent way too much NC. I bought everything and dupes of some things for possible trading fodder later down the line. I now need to buy a handful of them on my sides...

I had about 6000 NC sitting on there, I buy a big load of it every month from the Reddit Merch thread as it's a little bit discounted, helps me get boxes too! But I spent a lot of that on items, think I got at the very least double of most of them and 4-5 of others, I am sure things like the BG's, Cloak and blush (thoughts from hrtbrk and I agree!) will continue to be sought after. I'm kind of hoping some people just will miss it or older collectors come back after it's been gone for a bit, but hoping it will help me get my last few things I need.