Who is excited for AC XVIII?

Evil_Evie

I came here hoping to get some chit-chat in for this summer's ACVIII! I am super excited. I am team Darigan Citadel all day, every day! The one season I did not play, we win, go figure! Super sad about that! But, I am here to make sure we win again this summer!

I even dyed my hair to support my team!!! I am so excited and most definitely impatient!

9F84apc.jpg

I'm sat somewhere between excitement and dread. I like the prizes. But I hate how time consuming the event is and it always clashes with my summer reading event that rewards me with actual books and Amazon vouchers!

I did really well 2020 and 2021. Lost the will to live last year and so only did about two weeks of it. I figured that if it wasn't bringing me joy, it wasn't worth it. And then absolutely kicked myself when the prizes came out. Still made 85mil off the stamp, but why is the year I didn't hit All-Star the one with the fantabulous prizes!? 

I love the Altador Cup even though the HTML5 version is much less playable

I usually play 2-3 hours per day and I manage to get ALL STAR

I will play for Shenkuu again this year .. and I will get the Golden Slushie !

I can't see team Dacardia anywhere though

• 3 weeks later...

Where is the thread for your Picks for the 2023 Staff Tournament Round 1 that started, June 7th (Wednesday) closing on12 June
11:59 PM NST?  

New Players:

• Fae-New Moltara Forward
  • Ivy-New Tyrannia Defender
  • Stone-New Krawk Island Forward (Charlie Brown's voice: All I got was a ROCK!)🤣
  • Willow-New Terror Mountain Goalie

Not Returning:

• DJ Sally-Krawk Island's Forward is being replaced by a STONE?😭
  • Mac-Tyrannia's Defender is being replaced by Ivy whose Strengths are Cavepainting and speaking Ugg-ga?🤨
  • SenorMalo-Moltara's Forward is being replaced by Fae who has the Weaknesses of Tummy hurty disease and chronic sleepiness? 🙄
  • Username Redacted-Terror Mountain's Goalie is being replaced by Willow whose Strengths are Wearing cardigans, slinging 13 slushies at once?☹️

If there is a thread that this discussion is better to be at, could Duma or Ian put this to the right place? My apologies if this isn't the right place.

53 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Where is the thread for your Picks for the 2023 Staff Tournament Round 1 that started, June 7th (Wednesday) closing on12 June
11:59 PM NST?  

On your home page of your AC At the top of the page there are header tabs. Next to the Home tab is the STAFF CUP.  Click that.

image.png.b8e6c944c8d370b6759e51ea16255e10.png

Also this was posted yesterday if that helps

This years Altador Cup Staff Tournament is opened! Make your dream team to earn points each week for a prize shop at the end of the tourney. The deadline for the first week is June 13th.

Make your team now!