Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

Ehhh. What in the whole world are they doing to Relics?! I feel like the last few have been just awful, IMO. This gives mad haunted woods vibes, until you get to the tail?! I rarely complain on here, but I've been waiting on a Relic Lupe for years - and this is NOT what I was looking forward to AT ALL lol 

30 minutes ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

Ehhh. What in the whole world are they doing to Relics?! I feel like the last few have been just awful, IMO. This gives mad haunted woods vibes, until you get to the tail?! I rarely complain on here, but I've been waiting on a Relic Lupe for years - and this is NOT what I was looking forward to AT ALL lol 

Yeah, I can understand that haha, it is a bit much. On one hand, I do feel like the rubies compliment the dark colors of the Relic design, but at most they could just do a few gemstones laid into the body, like they've been chipped away and hiding underneath the stone. Ignoring the big eyesores, this one isn't so bad. I like the little fern near it hehe.

The Luperus outfit is quite cool! It's just a red velvet Cerberus doggy!

And, similar to the Kougra Day idea, there's a new set of other wearables, also in 4s! Each are cute in their own way, the Chia one is a bit creepy when you think about it, but I like that they try to keep it cute anyway lol. 

A... creative day, to say the least, Lupes!

Lupes have a special place in my heart, they were my fav pet when I was a kid.

I haven't seen any positive comments about the Relic Lupe but I actually really like it... It doesn't quite fit the rest of the 'Relic' designs, though, so I get people could be disappointed if they'd been waiting for it. I wonder why they decided in 2023 that Relic pets would have crystals? Did I miss something in the lore perhaps?

I kinda like the Relic... but not enough to want one. It's certainly striking. And it doesn't seem as... messy as the Kacheek with the different styles of rock. The Kacheek would have been better with just the stomach gem. The looks like a cross between a Haunted Woods idea and a drag queen? 

5.png5.png

On the plus side, the claws and fangs are removable - I imagine there's going to be some fantastic cross paints out there! The eyes are stubborn. I've gone through most of the contacts and they look ridiculous or just don't work. However the Rolling Fog contacts make the red look less... severe and more like it's hiding beneath the stone. So @LekkerLekker89, this might be more what you were after?

image.png.cf0aaa743bc564647e98eaa605df5ba6.png

I do like that outfit. May have to be picking that up for my Royal/Halloween Lupe. May also zap random Lupes to see if I can't get those teeth from the Relic...!

I like the addition of bonus items as well! Very cute!

I like the Lupe Relic! It's better executed than the kacheek, at least with the gemstone colors (i really wish they made the kacheeks gems nicer, i would've wanted one if not for the odd "harsh" coloring).

Also the dog toys are so fun, i'm surprised there haven't been any items like that until now, but they're great! :D

The dog toys are freaking adorable.  I almost want to give my jedi lupe one of them just because it'd give a feel of a puppy playing dress up.  Hmmm.  On that hand, does anyone know if the baby pets would be able to play with toys, or if they still hold to the baby pets can only wear baby-themed stuff on their bodies rule?  Because that would be freaking adorable.  Teeny tiny baby lupe with a huge stick?  Yes please!

The relic looks way better without the fangs and huge toenails.  

16 minutes ago, GillyTook said:

The dog toys are freaking adorable.  I almost want to give my jedi lupe one of them just because it'd give a feel of a puppy playing dress up.  Hmmm.  On that hand, does anyone know if the baby pets would be able to play with toys, or if they still hold to the baby pets can only wear baby-themed stuff on their bodies rule?  Because that would be freaking adorable.  Teeny tiny baby lupe with a huge stick?  Yes please!

The relic looks way better without the fangs and huge toenails.  

I suspect baby and mutant pets won't be able to use them as they are handheld rather than foreground items. 

The artists do tend to go through 'phases' with certain colours. I guess they're just in a gem phase? Not really a fan, and I'm mainly just annoyed that the relic PB is probably going to increase in price again, sigh :sad02:

And it does look copied and pasted ^ although at least the back claws are different from the front claws.