Vote for the obelisk War! Round 258

Duma

Which faction are you joining this round?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining?

• Awakened
    • The Sway
    • Seekers

Which faction are you joining for this round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

You must win in 10 battles each round in order to win the boons.

Oxbridge Prediction:

image.png

If the table updates later this week, with just the three options, I'll change it.

Edit: It got updated so I've pasted the screenshot with just the three options.

Oh wow! We don't usually get to see all of the fractions numbers. The 3 that we have to chose from are . I am going with the Awakened. It's been a while since I picked the right one but that's my vote and I'm sticking to it! Duma, thanks for posting this each week.

image.png.d7c837ebfd1795eee390825598e0e054.png

OMG! The Awakened won and so did I. I'm really glad I went with them. I've been on a losing streak.

14 hours ago, granny63020 said:

OMG! The Awakened won and so did I. I'm really glad I went with them. I've been on a losing streak.

I keep forgetting to do the Skirmish! I need to before something happens with it, I think I only need one more avie from it.

5 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I keep forgetting to do the Skirmish! I need to before something happens with it, I think I only need one more avie from it.

For a while I would forget to do the Skirmish too. I was lucky that after I mentioned it on here that Angelo was sure to remind me in a message sometime over the weekend. So, I got in the habit of doing them so he didn't have to remind me so often. I'm very lucky that both Angelo and 360  look out for this old lady! So, my point is now that I am in the habit of doing this I will start sending you messages until you get tired of seeing them and tell me to stop.  Which one (avie) do you need? Besides the avies we earn it is also profitable to win and use the boons.  I love the bank and/or the stock boon.

6 minutes ago, granny63020 said:

For a while I would forget to do the Skirmish too. I was lucky that after I mentioned it on here that Angelo was sure to remind me in a message sometime over the weekend. So, I got in the habit of doing them so he didn't have to remind me so often. I'm very lucky that both Angelo and 360  look out for this old lady! So, my point is now that I am in the habit of doing this I will start sending you messages until you get tired of seeing them and tell me to stop.  Which one (avie) do you need? Besides the avies we earn it is also profitable to win and use the boons.  I love the bank and/or the stock boon.

Yeah the bank is good! I like the Faerie Caves boon as well!

7 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Yeah the bank is good! I like the Faerie Caves boon as well!

That Faerie Caves boon is great! I do like it as well. If I can't have the bank or the stocks as an option that boon is a go to for me. The bank and stock boons are so profitable that I don't pass them up if I'm given the chance to use them.  This week (starting this morning) I got an extra 12K on my interest. Lucky me it increases a little everyday. Even if it stayed at the 12K the entire week I would profit an additional 84K from that boon this week. I'm pretty happy with that although it's going to be a little more since it goes up daily. I did have the stock option  as well and my fingers kept trying to push that stock boon button. I had to keep slapping my hand. hehehe

Don't forget about the Refreshed Quest Request boon. If you're into training, and especially if you have a high level pet, it's also a great way to try and get better options for your training. At the moment that's the one I would go for if I have the option. If not, I'll take the Bank boon or the Faerie Caves boon. I don't do stocks anymore so that one is a bit useless for me.

2 minutes ago, Duma said:

Don't forget about the Refreshed Quest Request boon. If you're into training, and especially if you have a high level pet, it's also a great way to try and get better options for your training. At the moment that's the one I would go for if I have the option. If not, I'll take the Bank boon or the Faerie Caves boon. I don't do stocks anymore so that one is a bit useless for me.

Your right! That is also a great boon. I do get that as an option sometimes but I haven't ever chose it and I don't know why. I'm going to have to start considering that one too.

5 minutes ago, Duma said:

Don't do questing much right now as I'm using a specific method to train my pet and I try to keep strictly to certain levels to get the most out of my training. I was using the fortune cookies, which were nice to get my battle pet up there but it ended up pushing me into a higher level bracket thus ended up making me have to pay more codestones, yuck xD lol Once I'm up to red codestones though I plan on using the fortune cookies consistently.