Someone angered the Money Tree trolls Again...

I wondered why it was nothing but money bags. It's been like that for at least a couple of days. I thought it was stuck or something. Why do you say *they* are protesting? Who is they? This has been done before? Why? Couldn't they get in trouble with Neo for this since the name of the donor is displayed under the item?

I saw a post on reddit about it that said that a lot of accounts were made with temp. emails to do this, starting the day they were created, and that a lot have been banned.  I have no idea where that person got their numbers from, but apparently someone donated nearly 200K neopoints from one fake account.  Also I have no idea what they're protesting.  

edit:  Makes me feel better that I still think I accidentally tossed 100 or so obsidian from my SDB to the tree by accident clicking donate instead of discard, though!  🤪

Here is a thread about a previous trolling session. I didn't know people were making new accounts just for this. That's irritating. I don't know what the reason is. I thought it was previously in response to complaints about something, but who knows. 

Seems like a weird way to protest something. Why devote this much time and Neopoints? What does this even really accomplish?

100 NP, while still a small amount, is actually worth more than most of the junk items you usually find at the money tree. So I don't really understand how this would inconvenience other players?

It's usually because someone complained about junk littering the money tree.

I guess it's inconvenient because you have to have less than 20k on hand to use the money tree to collect np? Maybe? Who knows. Because yep, 100np is worth more than the 2-6 point CC items I tend to fish out of there!