Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

Oooh, very exciting to see the new Valentine Color for pets get used! It fits the Cybunny perfectly, I like the alternating background color for the fur around the neck. Only for absolute fans of pink!

And the Dancer outfit is gorgeous, the leaves blowing in the wind, the golden tambourine, and the blue hair mixed with the pink dress all make this a lovely sight. I'm a fan of the vibrant, but not too extravagant colors like seen here.

A very cute day, Cybunnies!

I mean, the Valentine is cute. But lazy. They could have really played with this like having a heart poof of a tail. Instead it's just a colour scheme slapped on a Cybunny. I mean they did it with the Draik!

Valentine Draik | Rainbow Pool | Neopets Wardrobe

The Draik is really well done with the different design on the stomach and the heart shaped scales and tail end. This is just... lazy.

The dancer outfit is gorgeous though. They've really done well there. I adore that. 

I've made three Cybunny's - I have Cylenced on my baby side who is going to be my new murder bunny, Cyrenye on my main because it's a pretty name and Cymbolism on my side. Not sure I need three Cybunny's but I now have three Cybunny's anyway! I do like the Plushie Cybun so may have Cyrenye as Plushie. Cymbolism would make a nice Oil Paint name but Oil Paint is such a faff to customise. Admittedly, I don't have an Oil Paint yet so that;s a part in it's favour,

6 hours ago, Secre said:

I've made three Cybunny's - I have Cylenced on my baby side who is going to be my new murder bunny, Cyrenye on my main because it's a pretty name and Cymbolism on my side. Not sure I need three Cybunny's but I now have three Cybunny's anyway! I do like the Plushie Cybun so may have Cyrenye as Plushie. Cymbolism would make a nice Oil Paint name but Oil Paint is such a faff to customise. Admittedly, I don't have an Oil Paint yet so that;s a part in it's favour,

I always love to see more Cybunny enthusiasts. I have one on my main name Spawn_Of_Bunnicula (or Bunnic for short) that I got lucky enough to zap Chocolate. Three years in and I still haven't changed her lol.

12 hours ago, Secre said:

I mean, the Valentine is cute. But lazy. They could have really played with this like having a heart poof of a tail. Instead it's just a colour scheme slapped on a Cybunny. I mean they did it with the Draik!

Valentine Draik | Rainbow Pool | Neopets Wardrobe

The Draik is really well done with the different design on the stomach and the heart shaped scales and tail end. This is just... lazy.

That's actually a very good point, I didn't even think of them adding extra details. The heart poof for the tail is a great idea, I really wish they did that! I could also maybe see the neck fur being shaped like a heart too. Now this seems like a missed opportunity haha

On 4/28/2023 at 10:32 PM, GlitchtaleLover said:

That's actually a very good point, I didn't even think of them adding extra details. The heart poof for the tail is a great idea, I really wish they did that! I could also maybe see the neck fur being shaped like a heart too. Now this seems like a missed opportunity haha

Sorry to burst the bubble there! I think I also like the fact that not all of the Draik is patterned, some of it is just pink. They could have done that with the ruff and tail for example here, particularly if they made them heart shaped! The eyes and nose could also do with being a different colour to the face so they stand out, so as the face is a dark pink, make them light!

On 4/28/2023 at 4:01 PM, squacoon said:

I always love to see more Cybunny enthusiasts. I have one on my main name Spawn_Of_Bunnicula (or Bunnic for short) that I got lucky enough to zap Chocolate. Three years in and I still haven't changed her lol.

I never paid much heed to Cybunny's until last year - when I couldn't get one until this year! I wanted a baby bunny with a murder wall, but then started looking at other colours and the plushie and oil paint in particular are wonderful.