Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

Awww, I really love the Toy Kougra!! The fur looks so soft and full, and it looking like a calico cat is even better!

The Smuggler outfit is also very nice! It's a good looking set altogether, and the sword being plunged into the ground makes it seem like a very powerful figure. Also at first the bear hairs made me think it was long teeth, like a sabretooth tiger lol.

And a bonus! The elemental and normal manes, plus whiskers! The original is cool, plain and simple, I can see it used for a lot of designs. Water is alright, it looks less like water to me and more like jelly or frosting... They just didn't get the texture right for water 😕 but it still works. I love that plant one though, the whiskers look like splinters haha, and the leaves falling off of the mane is actually a neat detail! That fire one is immaculate, the singed whiskers, the swirly flame on the mane... Very lively! And finally, the air one is also quite nice, nothing special about the whiskers, but the mane looks like a hurricane! Overall, the elemental designs were really awesome, I hope they do this more for other pets, they all deserve some new ideas like this!!

A really outstanding day for the wonderful Kougras!

1 hour ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

Awww, I really love the Toy Kougra!! The fur looks so soft and full, and it looking like a calico cat is even better!

I love that plant one though, the whiskers look like splinters

I took another look at the plant after reading your comment and couldn't help but think that walking, shaking, playing could cause the leaves to fall even more. and cause baldness. hehe

I may just need a Kougra again! It's so floofy! The eyes aren't quite right on it though. Several of the NC options look better;

No description available.No description available.No description available. 

Birthday Kawaii Contacts                                                      Fiery Sun Contacts                                                         Sparkly Closed Eyes (DW Orange)

No description available.

Holiday Lights (all the DW look awesome as well!)

And look at the grumpy elderly kitty!

image.png.65c84364298ca8784635fad84ec85fdb.png

The Outfit is nifty. Simple but well executed and could be mixed and matched in a variety of ways. And I love the manes!!

I SWEAR there used to be an emoji on like every forum in existence that had a guy running around in a circle waving his hands frantically.  I need that one right now, thx.  Wheeee!  One of my faves got SO MUCH!  I am not a fan of the markings on the toy, but it looks so soft and snuggly 🥰   I need to get a second kougra now, too, so I can get that smuggler outfit.  Erm, sans the weird hairs because those look iffy, and sans the gloves, but aside from that the whole thing is just completely fab!  (Also, I'll be the oddball.  I didn't think teeth, but the strings on a hoodie so you can make it tighter around your face, and until I figured that it was a weird braided beard thingy, I was thinking it makes the outfit look like a little kid playing dress up.)

54 minutes ago, GillyTook said:

I SWEAR there used to be an emoji on like every forum in existence that had a guy running around in a circle waving his hands frantically.  I need that one right now, thx.  Wheeee!  One of my faves got SO MUCH!  I am not a fan of the markings on the toy, but it looks so soft and snuggly 🥰   I need to get a second kougra now, too, so I can get that smuggler outfit.  Erm, sans the weird hairs because those look iffy, and sans the gloves, but aside from that the whole thing is just completely fab!  (Also, I'll be the oddball.  I didn't think teeth, but the strings on a hoodie so you can make it tighter around your face, and until I figured that it was a weird braided beard thingy, I was thinking it makes the outfit look like a little kid playing dress up.)

It's not just you. I also thought hoodie strings!!

I had a Kougra. But I painted it Faerie as a teen... and got hit by the Invisible RE when playing NQ not long after. So he was Cloud for a loooooooooooong time. Then Camoflage when I got bored. And I eventually morphed him into an Oilpaint Ixi (with the Zombie Tux for special occasions). I now love him waaaaaaay too much to morph him back to a Kougra.

image.png.233ddb2c187fb0dc342c16fd169ff54e.png

So it's new pet time! Although I'm after the giant ball of floof!

5 hours ago, berriganify said:

I just got a gathow for my pet and I was planning on painting it tyrannian, but honestly I think I might go for elderly now?

I'd wait a while. Petpet brushes have inflated to hell because of it. They were like 400k. Yesterday the cheapest was 900k and now they're not on the SW at all. Sighs.

19 hours ago, Secre said:

I'd wait a while. Petpet brushes have inflated to hell because of it. They were like 400k. Yesterday the cheapest was 900k and now they're not on the SW at all. Sighs.

I... guess I should have expected that. :unsure: Well, I still haven't settled on a colour for the pet so I guess I got time to wait.

1 hour ago, berriganify said:

I... guess I should have expected that. :unsure: Well, I still haven't settled on a colour for the pet so I guess I got time to wait.

They need to find a more reliable way of introducing PB's into the system than solely though nerks. With Premium memberships dropping off, they're even thinner on the ground than usual!

22 hours ago, Secre said:

They need to find a more reliable way of introducing PB's into the system than solely though nerks. With Premium memberships dropping off, they're even thinner on the ground than usual!

I know... I still think they should just add them all to the Hidden tower, or a shop like it. It's not like people won't still profit from getting PB's through nerks or random events, it'll just keep the prices stable.

@Secre  I don't blame you.  Ixis have always been my faves.  I've only got two of them, but they're SO freaking cute.  But I also love my big kitties.  Hahaha, I'm glad we can have more than 4 pets total ever now.  Looking back I can't believe any of us were ever satisfied with that.