Festival of Neggs 2023 Begins!

Mouseykins

Join Kari and Mira hunting for Neggs throughout Neopia in this year's Festival of Neggs. Visit Kari every day for a new clue that will lead you to your negg!

The event starts on April 20th and will end on May 6th. Day two will resume on April 22nd. 

fon_anchorimage_blue.png

VIEW OUR GUIDE

FOR LOCATIONS & PRIZES

I read everything between Mira and Kari. I went to the 1st location. I did not receive and negg choices. What did I do wrong?

1 minute ago, Granny63020 said:

What did I do wrong?

@Granny63020 Did you go to the Grundo Cafe http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=72  Before you went to visit Kari and Mira First? Try again by going to the HQ : https://www.neopets.com/neggfest/  then go to the Grundo Cafe (the shop link)      Good luck, Granny! I hope it works now. 😉 

Yes, I read through 1st then went to the cafe. Will try again. Thanks

Went back, still no luck.  Just went back again and they were there! They should have been there when I 1st went there but oh well. Here's what I got.

image.png.47f6f5df68f7ab5a469c897ddd0db52e.png

Chose the Polar Lights Negg and decided on the book...  Where to Find Polar Lights        Oh I forgot I didn't get to choose the prize. I wanted the book but I got   image.png.148cfa01659c2f7ef3698a6b801e90bb.png oh well!

5 hours ago, Angeló said:

Day 1

Cafe Kreludor

image.png.6683e5599acc9b42fa2e3d8581571011.png

image.png.9790f2b6bd8c52003faf0227017cd0cd.png

congratz on the stamp! I got the candle from the Polar Lights Negg, I'm excited to get the neggs at the end cause that one is SOOOOO pretty!

Jellyneo says there are some glitches, if you don't see the neggs the first time, go back to Mira and Kari, refresh the page and run through the dialogue again-to quote JellyNeo "make sure that when you refresh the page, you see the list of "Clues" and "Quest Log". If you do not see the below logs, then you need to run through the dialogue again (click the "Skip" button on the top left to breeze through)."

Well I am unable to screen shot no matter how many times I refreshed the page so here's what I got.

negg-neopia.png    negg-plasma.png             negg-solarflare.png            I chose the Neopia Negg and I received the Neopia Bath Bomb.  Tough luck! I hope to get the stamp and snow globe.

Does anyone want the Neopia Bath Bomb? Happy to give it to you.

Neopia Negg          Plasma Negg        Solar Flare Negg

Again I can't screenshot, weird! Today I got

Solar Flare Negg              Neopia Negg                Spaceship Negg

I'm choosing the    Neopia Negg     and I got  Globe of Neopia Snowglobe
That's great because I wanted one of those for my gallery!

Got the book yesterday from the polar candle and the stamp today 🙂 So now I just need to get multiples to sell and collect the rest of the items to just have, woooo!

I have the stamp (yaaaaay! First time) and then two slushies and the petpet from the plasma negg (booooo, I wanted the wearable!). 

I definitely want the plushie from the rocket negg (they have already dropped in price significantly so even if I don't get one, I'll buy one). And the book and the plasma effect wearable. After that it's dupes of stamp/book/wearables for later re-selling.

Here are today's choices.

image.png.e1b87850014e7a6bfd298af5b4b08f41.png

I chose the Neopia Negg and I got another Neopia Bath Bomb. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

18 hours ago, Angeló said:

Where to Find The Polar Lights

Angelo, glad you got the book! It has really come down in price. If you get more of this book are you reading it to other pets or selling for profit? I'm hoping to get the book as well but I'll buy it if not. I want that stamp! lol

16 hours ago, Secre said:

Finally got the Plasma Wearable! Now I just need the book and the plushie!

Secre (sorry I don't know your 1st name). I'm glad you got that Plasma Wearable. I know you've said it was a goal to get that item. I checked it out and I I see how it displays on the pets. I don't know if I am crazy about it or if I would even use it. If I happen to get one is it something you might want 2 of (for another pet)? Your welcome to have it if I get one.

Well, I'm off to get today NEGG!

Today I found... not really excited about any of these choices but I'm going for (da da da)     Spaceship Negg and  I get

image.png.9a4493078e72ba0220b75df7fc3a7c72.png

HOORAY!  I was actually hoping to get this item for my gallery.

image.png.43543f86cf6c0167fcb8bb3eb1d8bd37.png

Here is today's choices.

image.png.b29d3c754d300956f7cd925cc20f362b.png

I'm going with the Neopia Negg.  HOORAY! I got the Stamp of Neopia.  Putting it into my Stamp collection. All that's left that I want is the book and petpet so I'm pretty happy with the payout so far of this event (for me). Does anyone know if there will be a NC event this year?

image.png.a7647978a8ff70a1add08d7adeb7af12.png

Whoop, I'm now at two stamps! Safely stashed in my SDB for selling purposes later!

7 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Secre (sorry I don't know your 1st name). I'm glad you got that Plasma Wearable. I know you've said it was a goal to get that item. I checked it out and I I see how it displays on the pets. I don't know if I am crazy about it or if I would even use it. If I happen to get one is it something you might want 2 of (for another pet)? Your welcome to have it if I get one.

Thank you! I'll gladly take one off your hands if you get one you don't like, but feel free to sell instead. I'll likely buy one for my main side as well at some point if I don't get a second. It's a pity it doesn't work on mutants as I think it would look quite cool!

>_<  OH MY GOODNESS!  I've gotten the snowglobe and stamp (hooray!) but I've opened the polar lights one trying to get the wearable and the book and every time I've gotten the candle instead.  That is HORRIBLE odds!  Especially as I'd sort of like to try for the space fungus and plasma effect if I've still got time in the event.  

Angelo, glad you got the book! It has really come down in price. If you get more of this book are you reading it to other pets or selling for profit? I'm hoping to get the book as well but I'll buy it if not. I want that stamp! lol

I'll probably read one and keep the others (if I got any) in my SDB and sell it when I need  the NP 

Day 6

Tyrannian Furniture

image.png.730bc5bf88de0d136180b636aeca1b64.png

image.png.9832c2034ad70886f4ec6e9f2d388fed.png