food club bets?

GillyTook

https://www.neopets.com/~boochi_target

I wanted to get back into this since I'd made a fair bit of cash with it before (dunno why I stopped, honestly.)  I remember I used this page for it, but I am currently not remembering HOW I used it.  It seems like he's got a bunch of bets up for the same day?  Which do I do, just the top?  But he's got total possible winnings at 5 million+ (on the current day) and that'd mean doing ALL of those bets.  Does it let you put multiple brackets up on the same day?

Oof, I swear I had this at one point.

Yep, you need to do all ten bets. Always do all ten from the same person and it works best if you stick with that person for the long haul as different betters have different rates of winning and if you try and pick and choose you can find yourself losing a lot.

When the opening odds come out some arenas will be positive - so they have one 2:1 and three higher numbers (7:1, 13:1, 13:1 for example), meaning there is a decent chance those 2:1's will win. The higher the other numbers, the better the positive.

Other arenas will be 'boosters' - a spread of lower numbers like 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 7:1 - giving them a chance of winning bigger when you add them to the positive.

Bets will use the positives arenas as the 'base'. Decent booster arenas are then picked, so seven bets for instance may go to boosting two arenas (say a 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 8:1 and 2:1, 3:1, 3:1, 13:1 - the 13:1 doesn't get a bet as the chances are so low). Remaining bets will be used on safeties (you want to cover any of the non 13:1 pirates usually to cover your bases) and if there's a bet left it will go on a base bet (the 2:1's from the positive arenas alone).

If you don't use all ten bets, you significantly reduce your chances of winning anything.

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

Thank you!  I had completely forgotten we could do more than one, so I was a bit lost when I noticed all of the ones he had up.  I had pretty decent luck with him, so I figure I'll stick with the one I used before.

He had some awesome days last month apparently. Unfortunately I missed the big wins by becoming active again during a Trash Week. On the plus side, you've missed Trash Week! 

(Trash Week being a week of upsets where either 13:1's won in the positives or there were double upsets and so the safety bets didn't cover the possibility.)