Happy Chomby Day!

hrtbrk

I've not historically been a huge Chomby lover, but omg I'm OBSESSED with those mushrooms!! Imagine how they'd look on a RELIC Chomby! 😍

edit: look what you made me do. you made me go and create a Chomby. smh.

Edited by missuninvited
Updating so as not to double post

Man, you know fungi are really having a pop culture moment when one person references TLOU, another one references Mexican Gothic, and yet another (hi, it’s me) is thinking What Moves the Dead

I actually like the look better without the eye mushrooms; I love the way the rest of the set gives sort of a forgotten forest deity/ancient one/post-humanity vibe, but the eyeshrooms sort of break the magic for me. Not sure why. Love the rest of the set though! 

Yeah nice thing about it being an outfit is you can just leave the eye-mushrooms off

Boy they've really been on a mushroom kick lately haven't they? there was the woodland buzz, and then the chia, now this. I'm liking it!

Nice colour and outfit although they're not knocking the RB chomby off my dream pet list. :upsidedown:

The Toy design is really cute, I love the bright colors that almost look like magma but lighter, it's a very neat design! Only thing is, I don't think I'd want a child to play with a toy with all those spikes on the end haha.

I do really enjoy the mushrooms, I think they're really cool and same with the moss, I especially like how there's all these different shapes and kinds rather than just a few of the same type. It does get creepy when you notice the eyes being blocked out though haha!

With some odd ends, this is still a great Chomby day!

On 3/24/2023 at 12:17 AM, GlitchtaleLover said:

I don't think I'd want a child to play with a toy with all those spikes on the end haha.

I've been debating about this on the neoboards 

https://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=7&next=41

*sniff* MY BABY'S GROWING UP

She'll eventually wear the body 'shrooms, but I'm loving the ivy markings too much right now to swap them out. Plus, it's a gradual thing, you know? An ancient, undiscovered deific relic doesn't just sprout mushrooms everywhere OVERNIGHT, of course.

4.png.7fa94f3b30c1d1d9ca038ba9ac6d596f.png

I'll probably get the mushroom spikes when the price goes down a bit. Definitely not interested in the eyes. Thanks to a fountain faerie quest, my chomby is painted toy. Fitting as he is named after a toy my sister and I played with. Now he needs to go fight the Lab Ray Scientist and put on some clothes. JellyNeo needed a model for a female toy chomby. 

image.png.1ab32487462211b4854cd8dc0460cafb.png

The mushroom markings are very cool. Although yes I agree that the eyes are ... a tad bit overblown.

It works quite well on the Tyrannian Chomby as well, although the moss isn't great with the spikes unfortunately. And the eyes can be a miss!

No description available.

Toy Chomby is quite cool as well!