Favorite and least favorite Neopet?

iheartsaku

I was just curious at to what is everyone's favorite and least favorite Neopet?

This question came to mind when the lab ray just zapped one pets into a Vandagyre. Which a totally dislike....and made me think, wow, they may be my least favorite of them all.

As for my favorite, it is a bit more tough. There are a few a adore! However, probably a tie between Lupe and Shoyru. I would love to hear about the preferences of everyone else! 🙂 (though this question may have already been asked in the past).

I have a few I'm indifferent to, and a few I liiiike enough, but am not crazy crazy about.  Hm, and a lot I've got strong opinions of, haha.

I love ixis, lupes, gelerts, ogrins, kaus, draiks, kougras, gnorbus, and unis.  I've got multiples of most of those.  I really dislike kikos, chias, nimmos, buzzes, and myncis.  The rest are either indifferent or I like them, but don't love them.  

2 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I have a few I'm indifferent to, and a few I liiiike enough, but am not crazy crazy about.  Hm, and a lot I've got strong opinions of, haha.

I love ixis, lupes, gelerts, ogrins, kaus, draiks, kougras, gnorbus, and unis.  I've got multiples of most of those.  I really dislike kikos, chias, nimmos, buzzes, and myncis.  The rest are either indifferent or I like them, but don't love them.  

In general I am quite in accordance with your preferences. They fit with my likings and dislikes haha.

I chose a peophin for my first pet after a LOT of looking through the species that were available at the time. Draik would've been my 2nd choice, I like the Maraquan Draik a lot. But Draiks are limited edition. So I don't have one, could hatch a pirate draik egg, but I'm good for pets right now, maybe someday. 😉

As for LEAST favorite, Chias, then Kikos, definitely. Chias are just, Uuuuuuuugly. Especially their basic form. Kikos, the band-aid on them really is kinda gross to me. Also, why do so many have them? Are they accident-prone or what? I mean, if they were on the bottom of them, like if they had to bounce along, that would make sense, but on the top of them? Weird. Grundos, yeah not getting one of those either.

I also really like Xweetoks, an Ice Bori would've been cool, but I never cashed in on the promo back when the Boris were a new species, so I lost out on that one. lol I'm pretty ok with most of the rest, but mainly only ok. One last note about Unis, that having no defined eye kinda bugs me, makes 'em look a little like taxidermy in a way. Otherwise, I might've gone with one of them for my first pet. 😜

*wheelies into the thread*

Kyriis, Buzzes and Vandagyres. are my all-time faves. Although I do also appreciate grundos. I currently have 13 kyriis, 9 buzzes, and 7 vandagyres, and there's like a dozen more of each that I want :upsidedown:

Least Favourite: Kiko, Jubjub, Meerca and Chia. I don't like Round™️

On 3/11/2023 at 8:25 PM, GillyTook said:

Mine came from a morphing potion the shore gave me.  Quite a bit cheaper! 😁

LOL TRUE! I actually have some of both from the Shore. At one time I considered morphing my peophin, but seeing as my Freezing weapon is a Peophin Specific weapon, the Golden Peophin Harp, I'd have to buy a new freezer. I would prefer not do that. 😉  Maybe when my peophin is a bit stronger I'll get a Draik. Then I can paint it Maraquan with a stored Fountain Faerie Quest. lol

20 hours ago, Gaevriel said:

i like lutaris and rukis and grarrls.  not a huge fan of the buzz or chia or poogle pets.  also, i think i prefer pets that are upright more than the ones on all fours.  i might be weird.

The upright pets do seem to be more popular, although usually it's the kacheeks and draiks and such. I think it's because they're easier to customize. Clothing fits most of the quad pets a little strangely.

1 minute ago, berriganify said:

Clothing fits most of the quad pets a little strangely.

yeah  i agree.  i've put a pair of pants on my gnorbu and instantly regretted it lol -

and wings definitely look better on the upright pets 

I just remembered I actually ranked the pets on a tier list a month or so ago.

my-image(1).thumb.png.4fc3bb0d2964f398245ae5ed5c0f0a57.png

Although looking back on it now, I'd shuffle a lot of pets around between the "I Like Them" to "I Forget They Exist" tiers, namely moving the blumaroo, ixi and mynci down by a tier or two and the quiggle up to at least "They're Ok"

3 hours ago, Gaevriel said:

that's a cool idea - mine would look a lot different but there's a few on there i would keep the same  where did you find the tier maker?

I just googled for it, but I think this link should work? It'll either take you to the base neopets template or to the one I edited, not sure which! xD

https://tiermaker.com/create/neopets-species-4534

Post it when you're done!

19 hours ago, berriganify said:

I just googled for it, but I think this link should work? It'll either take you to the base neopets template or to the one I edited, not sure which! xD

https://tiermaker.com/create/neopets-species-4534

Post it when you're done!

i tried to post it but the file is too large.  how were you able to post it?