Question about being eligible for boons

mewthree21

Ok I have a question about Battleground of the Obelisk... Today for the first time I fought the Giant Space Fungus before doing my Obelisk war fights because I feel that the prizes for the Giant Space Fungus are better.  So I maxed out on neopoints and items then I went and fought 32 battles so far for the war. My question is will my 32 fights still count for the prize because I battled the Giant Space Fungus first? I'm a little worried that they will not! Any help would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, mewthree21 said:

Ok I have a question about Battleground of the Obelisk... Today for the first time I fought the Giant Space Fungus before doing my Obelisk war fights because I feel that the prizes for the Giant Space Fungus are better.  So I maxed out on neopoints and items then I went and fought 32 battles so far for the war. My question is will my 32 fights still count for the prize because I battled the Giant Space Fungus first? I'm a little worried that they will not! Any help would be appreciated.

Hey @mewthree21 Hrtbrk is right. Earning your prizes from non-Obelisk opponents first is fine. I do it all the time. The Ugga-Dome prizes are so over-awarded that they are mostly worthless, except for the codestones of course. lol

I always battle a different opponent before I do my Obelisk skirmish battles. So yep! If you battled your obelisk opponents 32 times and your faction wins you'll be fine! Since you only need 10 wins against your faction's opponents to qualify for a prize, win or lose. If you don't clear 10 wins before the skirmish is over, then the screen you get is like you didn't even join a faction for that round. There've been a few times I've forgotten to battle after joining, so I've seen that screen for myself. lol

Good luck and happy battling! :D