Vote for the obelisk War! Round 250

Duma

Which faction are you joining this round?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining?

• Thieves Guild
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Seekers

Which faction are you joining for this round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

You must win in 10 battles each round in order to win the boons.

Oxbridge Prediction:

image.png

Duma, just curious if you know why the Prediction is in red and green colors.  Does it have any meaning?

52 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Duma, just curious if you know why the Prediction is in red and green colors.  Does it have any meaning?

HI @Granny63020, judging from where the colors are. I think it's Green for the Order because it is highest predicted to win, Yellow for the Thieves because it's their choice to rank 2nd, and the Seekers are in red, probably because they have the lowest chance to win. Kinda like a traffic light with that color scheme.

6 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

HI @Granny63020, judging from where the colors are. I think it's Green for the Order because it is highest predicted to win, Yellow for the Thieves because it's their choice to rank 2nd, and the Seekers are in red, probably because they have the lowest chance to win. Kinda like a traffic light with that color scheme.

Thank you! My eyes are not real good so I didn't realize the 25% was a yellow until you pointed it out I just thought the 25% and the 56% were green and the 19% was a red.

I'm going with the Order too.

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Thank you! My eyes are not real good so I didn't realize the 25% was a yellow until you pointed it out I just thought the 25% and the 56% were green and the 19% was a red.

I'm going with the Order too.

You're welcome! The yellow overlay over that shade of brown does make it look rather mottled, so that might be why you saw it as green, albeit probably a different shade.

I haven't decided whom I'm going to select. But I'll probably go with the consensus and join the Order. I always check with my guildmates first. Very few of us are active, but I like them to know the info and hear their thoughts too.

I already joined the Order of the Red Erisim because I still need that avatar! I was shocked that they did not win last time... Hopefully this is their time to shine! I'm going to keep joining them until they win and I add another avatar to my collection! I also need the Brute Squad avatar too... I have all of the others, So I hope that the Order wins this time in case they are paired up together! I'm... not sure WHAT avatar I would go for then... So hopefully that will not happen! Go Order of the Red Erisim! We can do this!

Can you believe this! This is the 2nd round that I've went with the predicted group to win and I've lost again.

Hey, as long as we are talking about the boons I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the Scratch Card boon. Each time I win I chose the Scratch Card boon. I seem to have a problem trying to scratch them. I have 48 cards now so that tells you how long I have had this problem. Some weeks I can't scratch the cards and other weeks I can scratch the card but it remains unscratched although it shows as scratched. I have sent a ticket in each week that this happens. No response. Also, I don't scratch cards until I win the boon because when it's working right you earn a lot more NP's.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Hey, as long as we are talking about the boons I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the Scratch Card boon. Each time I win I chose the Scratch Card boon. I seem to have a problem trying to scratch them. I have 48 cards now so that tells you how long I have had this problem. Some weeks I can't scratch the cards and other weeks I can scratch the card but it remains unscratched although it shows as scratched. I have sent a ticket in each week that this happens. No response. Also, I don't scratch cards until I win the boon because when it's working right you earn a lot more NP's.

That's WEIRD! I get the Full Pockets boon as well and I haven't had any trouble with mine the last time I was part of the winning faction, so a few weeks or so ago. I guess you'll have to wait for the ticket to be replied to, unless someone else here has any ideas?

I think the boon adds 1000np to each card's win. I can't confirm this, but when you win an item, it gives you 1000np as a bonus to the item. But yes, it's best to wait to play them until you're part of the winning faction to scratch your Space Faerie Scratchcards.

Yes, I thought it to be weird too! I never scratch them until I have the full pocket boon because I want the extra 1000 per card and I also seem to get more money bags than items when I have that boon. I think it was at least 3 maybe 4 wins back that this boon worked for me. It's been awhile since I get only 1 card a week and I have 48 cards. 48 weeks? It doesn't seem that it has been that long.