It would seem I have broken my gallery

Sciurus carolinensis

Either that or my computer is having problems. Every time i try to sort my latest items, the page freezes. I have 2294 food items in there, the last 30 are unsorted despite many attempts. The NC mall keeps freezing as well, which suggests it's not necessarily how much I've collected. When i get home from work i'll try my phone. Maybe I just got carried away 馃檪聽 Here is a link, if you want a look.聽https://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=squirrely520

I too have gallery problems. I try to get them categorized which sometimes has to be done a couple of times for the same item. I have found it helps to do one item at a time. So after I categorize the item I go for the rank category. Again, problems. I put the rank number under the item then to the bottom and submit. The page doesn't load so I have a blank page. Most times I can reload the page but even if it loads I still have to enter the ranking information. There are times I have to just load the gallery again and start over from the action I was trying to preform. so I have to go back and put the number under the item again and to the bottom . click submit.聽 Most always it will work the 2nd time. Is this the same problem you are having? This has been going on a couple, maybe 3 weeks now. I use to be able to do several or all of the items at once. It doesn't happen just with the categorizing it also happens with the ranking of items. I believe it is Neo that has the problem.

Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon then. I've put more effort into my gallery than most things on the site, so I'm glad to hear it's nothing I've done. On the other hand, it means I just have to wait rather than being able to fix it myself. Either way, thank you.

22 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon then. I've put more effort into my gallery than most things on the site, so I'm glad to hear it's nothing I've done. On the other hand, it means I just have to wait rather than being able to fix it myself. Either way, thank you.

if you go back and click Submit again it will go through ...