Enter the Runway #153!

Nielo

Be sure to check out the rules if you're new to this contest (or if you simply want to refresh your knowledge of them). They can be found right here.
If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry (instead of the image DTI provides), but don't know how, check out this guide.

🌟🌟🌟

I'm going to assume - based on previous years - that most people will have plenty of things to do at the end of December, and creating an entry for The Runway probably won't be all that high up on your to-do lists, so I'm extending the entering period by a week. You get to make 2 entries though! (Check out this round (among others) if you want to see what a round with 2 entries per person looks like.)

🌟🌟🌟

Current theme: Looking Back
Description: Create 2 entries: one old photo, one new one. Perhaps it's the same pet, all grown up. Maybe one is a picture of a (great) grandparent, and the one other of their (great) grandchild. There has to be some relation between the pictures, but you can get as creative with it as you want.
(Very broad theme, I know, but my brain is mush. 🙃 If you need more clarity/guidelines, just tag me in this thread, and I'll try to provide them.)

Entering period: Monday, December 19 - Sunday, January 8
Voting period: Monday, January 9 16 - Sunday, January 15 22

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message*.  :party:

*And if my inbox happens to be full (again), just tag me in a post here and I'll get right on that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, unfortunately I haven't received any additional entries. I'll probably put the round up sometime this week anyway, but I think it might be time for The Runway to take a little hiatus after that, as interest seems to have waned, and I've been quite busy with work, so I haven't had much time (and energy) to put into it either.

(I'll probably create a proper thread about this later, just wanted to give you a little heads up.)

3 hours ago, Nielo said:

Hi guys, unfortunately I haven't received any additional entries. I'll probably put the round up sometime this week anyway, but I think it might be time for The Runway to take a little hiatus after that, as interest seems to have waned, and I've been quite busy with work, so I haven't had much time (and energy) to put into it either.

(I'll probably create a proper thread about this later, just wanted to give you a little heads up.)

I'll be sad to see the Runway taking a break, but I understand it must be done. I hope it returns strong, it's been a lot of fun doing this with everyone! Take as much time as you need Nielo, you deserve it for all this hard work in these competitions.

7 hours ago, LemonToner said:

do you think it'd be possible to 'advertise' the runway on one of the neoboards? i think there's a fashion one..

just to boost awareness / participation / votes / excitement 

It might be; I've never looked into it. I'll still probably take a break from the Runway though, but if someone else wants to take over - and look into this - I'd definitely encourage that.

Also: I promise I'll get around to posting the round/a message about the Runway's future soon, but I've just been swamped with work. 😬