Christmas Customs Complete!

Secre

So gorgeous! I've been doing some Christmas customisations too on my main! Thes are a few of them. Dizneys is my adopted lab rat so not entirely festive but at least she's green and red haha. Evermerry I made last month ^_^

Capture.png

On 12/2/2022 at 9:28 PM, Angeló said:

These look amazing ... Merry Christmas Alyssia 😘 ❤️

I want to customize Peopha for Christmas but I'm still procrastinating 

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you as well. 

I admit, I started off strong and by number 16 I was regretting my life choices!! The new dyeworks being sold in the Mall helped though - those wings were an absolute must have!! I also grabbed the Christmas tree, mermaid tail and Drink of Celebration. I might grab a couple for my side as they're a steal at 150NC.

On 12/3/2022 at 11:34 AM, gypsyknees said:

So gorgeous! I've been doing some Christmas customisations too on my main! Thes are a few of them. Dizneys is my adopted lab rat so not entirely festive but at least she's green and red haha. Evermerry I made last month ^_^

Capture.png

Hah, I have similar with Sunsands. I wanted the name and need to decide whether she's a Woodland Kau (with the sunflower custom) or a Desert something... I'm veering to the Woodland Kau at present. But as she's currently a base Kyrii, I just stuck whatever was left on her. Although those raindorfs are adorable!

I love the little red riding hood cape on Bayinah!!

2 hours ago, Secre said:

Hah, I have similar with Sunsands. I wanted the name and need to decide whether she's a Woodland Kau (with the sunflower custom) or a Desert something... I'm veering to the Woodland Kau at present. But as she's currently a base Kyrii, I just stuck whatever was left on her. Although those raindorfs are adorable!

Thats a great name!! I have a Woodland Kau on my side acc! I've just got her in a basic NP outfit but I love her.

Snip20221205_1.png.5e1ef95b88df5ea6d3565ac5a4ddfc5c.png