Yessss!!! It finally happend!!!

enitul

After many weeks of spending several lab ray cookies, color, gender and species changes I finally have a (male) Ice Hissi! :D Context: I got Kaskafil (his name) on Hissi day and wanted to get him ice since he'd look cool and like the Snowager, which is my favorite neopian monster. But since I didn't have the money for a potion to do that I tried my luck with the lab ray. When he (or she at the time) became a species that couldn't become ice I used a Starry Grarrl Potion to raise the ice-zapping chance. And finally after quite a (long) while my pet turned ice and I used a premium perk to change him into a Hissi. :D I am VERY happy that my patience and effort has paid off in the end. Just wanted to share this with you all.

Now to decide what to paint my Chomby...

Congrats! So I went to your profile to check out what an Ice Hissi looks like, and when I clicked on him I got this message.....

Something Has Happened!
icehissi.gif You are now eligible to use 'Hissi - Ice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

lol Thanks! :D I didn't even know that was an avatar! XD

Congrats again on getting your ice hissi! Good luck with your next pet-endeavor! :D

21 hours ago, Singledwish123 said:

Wooh! Congrats!! As someone who's being zapping for a year without luck, this is so exciting! Definitely share a pic if you'd like!

And my votes for Chomby colors: Stealthy or Tyrannian!

Cool choices, but I already have a Tyrannian and Stealthy pet. And I don't want 2 pets to be painted the same color. I've got some time to think about it since I've got to save up some more NP for a Paintbrush. XD But I hope your luck with your zapping will arrive someday as well. 🙂

19 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Congrats! So I went to your profile to check out what an Ice Hissi looks like, and when I clicked on him I got this message.....

lol Thanks! :D I didn't even know that was an avatar! XD

Congrats again on getting your ice hissi! Good luck with your next pet-endeavor! :D

Huh... that's a nice surprise. I guess you're welcome then. Thanks for the luck. I might need it. XD And now I gotta get to customizing my pets in the (near) future.

• 2 months later...

Late to the party

But congrats nonetheless! I myself am trying to get a Chocolate Grarrl since last year. So far no luck. I have purchased some lab ray cookies and I am hoping that will change my luck.

I've always wanted a chocolate pet so I'm really trying hard for this color. I've only gotten lucky two other times with my Snot Grarrl and my Mutant Gnorbu. and I wasn't even trying for anything specific.

I hope my luck changes this time around. I am using the cheapest potions to keep her a Grarrl, so hopefully that works out.