Neopets 23rd Bithday!

hrtbrk

Today is Neopets 23rd birthday and there are loads of new items to help celebrate.

Logging in today will award you 750 NC for FREE! It may take up to 30 minutes to a few hours for it to appear on your account, so be patient.

Additional pet slots are also 20% off for the next week.

ncmall_happybirthday.gif

Neopoint

np_bday_goodiebag23.gif

Neopets 23rd Birthday Goodie Bag

Neocash

mall_gb_crochetbday.gif

Head to the Mall to claim your FREE Birthday goodie bag!

or enjoy some NC Themed Birthday items

mall_mc_crochetbday.gif mall_mc_crochetbday_5.gif mall_mc_crochetbday_10.gif

mall_clo_confettisuit.gif mall_acc_kawaiicontacts.gif mall_acc_mutantballoon.gif

Did we have to do something special to get the neocash?  I never got mine.  

Side note, does anyone know if they're going to do a black friday cash sale this year?  I was thinking about getting extra pet slots, but wanted to wait until cash went on sale instead of paying so much for it.  Wondering if I'd save more by doing it now or then.

2 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Did we have to do something special to get the neocash?  I never got mine. 

I had to log out and then log back in again to get the message that I got free NC.  I didn't notice my NC balance change until the the next day, although I wasn't looking especially hard.

I didn't get anything either 😞 I did log in the day of....but did not go the log out and log back in ...seems a bit unfair but oh well,

5 hours ago, iheartsaku said:

I didn't get anything either 😞 I did log in the day of....but did not go the log out and log back in ...seems a bit unfair but oh well,

Actually, you can still get the pop up and get the NC. Just click the NEOPETS logo on the upper left hand side.