Good Morning!

Alily

Hi everyone - my name is Alily, I’ve been on Neo probably about 15 years! I’m on my second account as I became locked out of my old one so I think without checking my account my ‘new’ one is about 12.5 years. I have been on and off hiatus’ over that time but I’m back 🙂 I’ve been on TDN years too (probably 13/14ish) but never been on the forums before - I don’t think I ever noticed them until I came back and became interested in the avatar lending pages! Anyway lovely to be here and hopefully will make some new neofriends 🙂 feel free to post and write something about yourself too!

Hi Alily! Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have lots of fun again after your latest hiatus. Lots of things have changed and are still changing. 12.5 years account is still pretty old! Enjoy our forums and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hi Duma, thank you! Looking forward to making some new friends and getting back into the swing of things. Yes lord has changed included a couple of new avatars which is always a good thing. A quick question I do have and probably should know - are the altador avatars still available? And can you still do the cup once it’s finished? Thanks I’m advance 🙂

15 hours ago, Alily said:

Hi Duma, thank you! Looking forward to making some new friends and getting back into the swing of things. Yes lord has changed included a couple of new avatars which is always a good thing. A quick question I do have and probably should know - are the altador avatars still available? And can you still do the cup once it’s finished? Thanks I’m advance 🙂

Welcome!

The altador cup avatars are only available during the altador cup (which is in June, iirc) but it's a yearly event, so you can always get them next year!

Hi gypsyknees! Thankyou - I've just added you 🙂

Hi Berriganify, thank you for the welcome and the advice! I will have a go in June but that's great to hear it always confused me why they were on my obtainable section when I thought it was a 2-3 time thing years ago!