Keep or get rid of SDB clutter?

GillyTook

I just looked, and while a couple pages are NC stuff I've managed to snag (usually) from the money tree, with a few things like gift boxes from Trudy or neggs I didn't have the NC to open, I've got 60 pages of stuff.  And most of it seems to be low value stuff.  ShouId I see if they ever do a CC event again and just clear out stuff, or sell some, even if for a couple np (especially if they ever do a CC again, haha) so others can use it, or just. . . I'm sure I don't need all that, especially since a lot has the gift designation so you can't even do anything with it?  Where do you even start getting rid of all that stuff?  Just go through jellyneo's price checker once a week, sell what I can from a page, then rotate more in until I have less?  Try to sort through and sell the high value stuffs first, and slowly work it out?  Just make people angry by filling the money tree one of these days?

After I got the pack rat avatar I sold a lot of items and even did extremely cheap trades to help others get the avatar. I remember posting on the neoboards a lot that I was selling my sdb junk and advertising it for people trying to attain pack rat. I got sick of valuing everything with jellyneo etc so I would put a lot of junk items up for 1np/5np etc in my shop.

I am having this dilemma as well. I am hoping that they will have the CC again so I'm crossing my fingers for that at the moment. 

• 4 weeks later...