This month's survey is "fun."

GillyTook

(sorry, didn't know if these are typically posted by the staff ^^' ) https://us4.list-manage.com/survey?u=697b04e322679bde94048ff5b&id=49242a5ecf&e=6d5a60e426

Soooo, they want to offer the option to make newly made pets/converted pets back into the old artwork, but they want to change the artwork?  Sometimes drastically?  Um.  Wait a minute.  That's not how this works!  I said that I agree with some MINOR!!! tweaks.  With examples, like how the faerie bori looks crosseyed, or the baby kougra is a bit blurry in the older artwork, but that changing the pose or the style more than just fixes kinda seems like a NC premium pose more than an actual UC pet.  

I also may or may not have been a very bad girl and said that I've seen way to many people saying lately that especially how broken the site's been lately that it feels like it's becoming pay to play more than a fun site, wanting to charge 600+ NC to unconvert something seems like a wonderful example of that when they're refusing to fix things and listen to the players in most other areas  😇

Thanks for the survey link!

I would love to see this actually happening! I just hope they won't change too much in the artwork of the already existing UC pets. I really want my dream pet to come true (Faerie Draik). I've always wanted one of those but didn't think I'd actually get one at some point. Now the slight sliver of hope aka "the dream" seems like it might come true at one point!

They phrased it a bit weird, but basically they just ask you how much you would be willing to pay for it, and how much you think other people should have to pay to get one since they were of "high value". There were plenty of ppl who had an UC pet that considered themselves as better, higher value account. They basically were "ego pets" and by doing this it won't be that special anymore, they'll have less to boast about.

I'm still salty about the fact that they're going to be charging real money for something that was previously earned through the site with neopoints. There were a decent amount of suggestions back when NCs were first released about how this would be a great opportunity to create a really decent NP sink, basically charge like 10 million or whatever to give your pet a fun pose. Make it something that you have to save up for, but still achievable (and sure, have the ability to pay in NC instead for people who want to p2w)

but nope, instead they want to have the poses in a gatcha-style lootbox for real money only. the worst part is that it looks like whatever it is will completely negate the need for morphing potions or paintbrushes first!

The fact they even mentioned making UC untradable - and converting upon trade is so awful to me. I'm not against the idea of it all but that part would be so soul sucking from the site. So many people looove the thrill of UC trading.

I think they love it because it's so rare now. No way to get a UC pet except from someone who didn't convert their per back in the day or has traded one (and paid a LOT of NP for it). It's a sign of status now for a lot of them. Some just have the pet because they love the art but a lot of them don't care about that all that much. I think it's fair that if you pay real money for it the paid part stays at your account (so non-tradable). Just my opinion. I'm mostly interested in one kind and I've never traded any of my pets, not even the ones with the awful names from 21 years back when I first created my account.

Sometimes events give out free NC and if you play Expellibox every day you can get free NC as well, even if it's rare it happens and eventually you'll have a free UC pet. It might take years but it's not only obtainable by paying real money.

Super interesting survey but also so sad to take. Further proof that they just want to make money off of us and I guess by taking the survey I just gave them free info on how to do that? I also just dislike how any event nowadays is about paying real human money for themed items. And even some of the free goodies, it feels way more about then selling them to make NP than events with thoughtful writing/story. As a player who plays fully free and only gets NC through events or the scarab game, I'm running out of things to do. I'm saving a dragonpile of Neopoints, but seems like the game is heading to a place where all of the new features need you to be IRL spending. Sad :((

How do you play the expellibox?  o_0  It hasn't worked for me since flash went away.

To add onto what knees said, if they become untradable, I really hope that TNT puts an icon or something on them to let people know they will be converted if someone trades the pet.  I could imagine someone who got bored with their pet trading while not saying their UC LE pet will turn into like a red kiko when the new owner gets it or something.

4 hours ago, GillyTook said:

How do you play the expellibox?  o_0  It hasn't worked for me since flash went away.

You can still just click the url It won't be anything fancy just some coded text but it works and you get items, illnesses or the rare NC.