IGOTONE!!!!!

GillyTook

AHH!  AHHHH!  AAAHHHHH!!!  I probably did the ctrl+left click trick a few thousand times, but I FINALLY GOT ONE!  Oh my goodness, I'm in shock right now!  The funny thing is I didn't even catch the screen I finally managed to get it on because I was closing a hundred or so tabs waiting to try again!  **does happy dance**

image.png.5c3575bc86126d3ad74ba0e640ad826a.png

That is so awesome! Congratulations. I tried getting one and I had no luck so I gave up. That's so exciting seeing someone win  ^_^ 

I tried for a couple hours on and off at work, so I definitely get the getting tired of it, haha.  I was sort of afraid of being banned, but since I rarely win anything from the tree I figured I could protest it.  Managed it by keeping clicking the same one until it couldn't escape any longer. 

I'm planning to keep it.  I've got a bunch of adopted pets on my side accounts and one of them could definitely have fun with it.  Thinking of calling it Newt and giving it to my pet named Severus Snape.