TNT employee deleted every singe NC in my SDB

patrijune

Today is 136 days since TNT employee Delilah deleted every single NC item, both wearable and non wearable from my SDB. I had thousands of NC items worth thousands of dollar and Delilah deleted very single NC item and still no resolution. This is a known issue and TNT refuses acknowledge the severity of the issue and retore my SDB. 136 day and TNT continues to ignore the issue.

On 9/16/2022 at 7:03 PM, patrijune said:

Today is 136 days since TNT employee Delilah deleted every single NC item, both wearable and non wearable from my SDB. I had thousands of NC items worth thousands of dollar and Delilah deleted very single NC item and still no resolution. This is a known issue and TNT refuses acknowledge the severity of the issue and retore my SDB. 136 day and TNT continues to ignore the issue.

I'm a little confused - what exactly happened here? I know TNT is slow in answering tickets, and things like incorrect bans are quite common, but this is the first I've heard of a TNT employee deleting items - NC item, no less - from a user.

Did this happen in response to something (as in, was she handling a ticket you sent in)? How do you know it was Delilah that deleted your items? (Did she tell you she deleted them?)

9 hours ago, shauns_fiancee said:

OP hasn't commented, the story doesn't make sense, maybe it's a scam?

To be honest, my first thought was that he'd hacked the game to get the items and when someone found out they decided to be nice and just take those away instead of just banning outright.  

OP is being truthful. Basically the database table on the server (where information is stored) is shared for your Inventory, SDB and Gallery. If you get TNT to fix an invisible or stuck item in any of those three places, there is a small chance that all items can be deleted, I presume on accident, in an attempt to fix the original error. 

If you need an item fixed, you should move all your NC items into your closet before contacting them.