Well, it finally happened.

Sciurus carolinensis

I had managed to avoid Covid until now. My dad tested positive on Sunday, then one by one over the past few days the rest of us got it. I just tested positive this morning. I'm fully vaccinated, so chances are it won't be too bad. Just got a runny nose now. Being inside is not going to be fun, I love taking walks and there's a pokemon go event soon. But it could be a lot worse. 

I hope your symptoms stay mild and you get better swiftly! Drink plenty of fluids and rest. 

Chances are it's Omicron, either 1 or 2. Both are easier to spread/catch than Delta or the original BIG strain. But they are FAR more mild as far as symptoms and risk goes. Since you are fully vaxxed, you'll probably be fine with just mild symptoms. So yeah, at least you shouldn't have to worry. 🙂

That being said, Good luck! I hope you don't go stir-crazy being stuck inside while your symptoms run their course. 😉 lol But it shouldn't be too long right? Are they down to 1 week, or is it 10 days of staying in where you are?

• 2 weeks later...