Happy Techo Day!

hrtbrk

I really enjoy this color! Mosaic is always a pretty design, and I personally love Techos so this is a great combination! I also really like the golden pieces lining the tail, as well as the hands fading to blue, it's those details that bring it all together!

And the Thief outfit is really nice! The flowing cape and the rest of the outfit blend so well together, I'd love to use these.

The Techos get a wonderful day!

3 hours ago, berriganify said:

Mosaic is one of those colours that's very hit-or-miss, but this is definitely a hit. Everything's nicely defined, and I like that the tiles in the eyes aren't super overt.

Is it weird that I really like the eye tiles because they remind me of a lot of gecko eyes?  Like this gargoyle, for example.  Inside the eye: Nature's most exquisite creation, in pictures

I like the concept of the mosaic ones, but I think they'd be better as like decorations than pets, if that makes sense?  

Also loving the thief outfit.  It's really cool.  Nearly makes me want a techo now.  

10 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Is it weird that I really like the eye tiles because they remind me of a lot of gecko eyes?  Like this gargoyle, for example.  Inside the eye: Nature's most exquisite creation, in pictures

I like the concept of the mosaic ones, but I think they'd be better as like decorations than pets, if that makes sense?  

Also loving the thief outfit.  It's really cool.  Nearly makes me want a techo now.  

I wonder if that was the inspiration for them?

And what do you mean about decorations rather than pets? Do you mean like an outfit rather than a colour?

@berriganify I guess I did word that awkwardly, huh?  More like they seem like they should be like neopets merch to hang on your wall or put on a shelf, or part of a walkway vs. a pet that you'd customise.  If that makes it clearer?

No idea if it was the inspiration, but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw it!

8 hours ago, GillyTook said:

@berriganify I guess I did word that awkwardly, huh?  More like they seem like they should be like neopets merch to hang on your wall or put on a shelf, or part of a walkway vs. a pet that you'd customise.  If that makes it clearer?

No idea if it was the inspiration, but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw it!

Ohhh. Hey that would be cool! I wonder if anyone's ever tried to recreate the mosaics IRL?