Jump to content

I've been using FQC's for stats but...


Secre
 Share

Recommended Posts

... I can't say I'm not incredibly pleased with this!

image.png.cb6c7652030b937c9be366ab2b785342.png

That gives me an excellent opportunity to actually do something with my mutant side:

image.png.7b7ae9f2ab782e031eb8ac3d28a86d67.png image.png.978cba806f460c92701989172dbdcb19.png

NP wise, the Acara would have been a better bet. But the Lutari MP is still 8 mil odd and I'm not sure how long TNT will graciously allow us to transfer Lutari's back and forth. It may be forever, but the pet slots have been out quite a while, so it may be coming to an end!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very cool! What a creepy little fella! :D And hey, 8 mill saved is no small chunk of change! Plus, yeah, TNT is not exactly known for giving people heads-up about things like that, so it's a wise choice.

I got a FFQ from the grey faerie a couple weeks ago. It's just a nice little surprise, isn't it? I just painted my grundo steampunk, so not quite the savings you got (especially after a very costly mistake with the morphing potion which we will not speak about... :guiltysmiley:) but I also don't have that many more pets left to paint, so it seemed the best option.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, berriganify said:

Very cool! What a creepy little fella! :D And hey, 8 mill saved is no small chunk of change! Plus, yeah, TNT is not exactly known for giving people heads-up about things like that, so it's a wise choice.

I got a FFQ from the grey faerie a couple weeks ago. It's just a nice little surprise, isn't it? I just painted my grundo steampunk, so not quite the savings you got (especially after a very costly mistake with the morphing potion which we will not speak about... :guiltysmiley:) but I also don't have that many more pets left to paint, so it seemed the best option.

I'll have to post once I get him back to my side and can customise him properly! Yeah, 8 mil is a pretty penny to be saving! If I'm lucky enough to get another one I'll do the Acara!

Oof, I dread to think what MP mistake that was. I've had a few in the past!

I did  just find a Baby Poogle MP in my SDB though and now have another baby added to my growing family. 

image.png.a3e0ec1803d4511382cebebd77476520.png

Chikaera kind of reminds me of Chikorita and the Baby Poogle isn't too far off as far as neopets/Pokemon crosses go!

image.jpeg.72c5023e930566212dfbbf6e2726895a.jpeg

It also reminds me of when my brother was in trouble at school and I had to go to parent/teacher conferences knowing he was thinking 'Go to hell, Shakera' on loop in his head...

Congrats on the Steampunk Grundo! It's a nifty colour!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Secre said:

I'll have to post once I get him back to my side and can customise him properly! Yeah, 8 mil is a pretty penny to be saving! If I'm lucky enough to get another one I'll do the Acara!

Oof, I dread to think what MP mistake that was. I've had a few in the past!

I did  just find a Baby Poogle MP in my SDB though and now have another baby added to my growing family. 

image.png.a3e0ec1803d4511382cebebd77476520.png

Chikaera kind of reminds me of Chikorita and the Baby Poogle isn't too far off as far as neopets/Pokemon crosses go!

image.jpeg.72c5023e930566212dfbbf6e2726895a.jpeg

It also reminds me of when my brother was in trouble at school and I had to go to parent/teacher conferences knowing he was thinking 'Go to hell, Shakera' on loop in his head...

Congrats on the Steampunk Grundo! It's a nifty colour!

How many babies is too many babies? Congrats, though! It's always nice to find a surprise tucked away in your SDB

The morphing potion incident was basically this: I was originally going to save my FFQ for January because I still don't have the buzzin avatar. But I got another grey faerie quest. So I figured, might as well use it now just in case. But I don't have the shop wiz. So I throw up a thread asking for a link to a green grundo morphing potion, as they're listed as the lowest on jellyneo at a little over 100k.

The link posted was 700k. I wince, but I buy it, because I figure it's just inflation. And just after I use the potion on Poxic, I think, oh no, what if one of the other potions was cheaper?

I check it after I completee the quest, and... it was. The brown MP is only ~120k.

So that was nearly 600k down the drain 😞 Oh well...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, berriganify said:

How many babies is too many babies? Congrats, though! It's always nice to find a surprise tucked away in your SDB

The morphing potion incident was basically this: I was originally going to save my FFQ for January because I still don't have the buzzin avatar. But I got another grey faerie quest. So I figured, might as well use it now just in case. But I don't have the shop wiz. So I throw up a thread asking for a link to a green grundo morphing potion, as they're listed as the lowest on jellyneo at a little over 100k.

The link posted was 700k. I wince, but I buy it, because I figure it's just inflation. And just after I use the potion on Poxic, I think, oh no, what if one of the other potions was cheaper?

I check it after I completee the quest, and... it was. The brown MP is only ~120k.

So that was nearly 600k down the drain 😞 Oh well...

You can never have too many babies!

image.png.8d01f960b9a4c335614e87b125a37c72.png

Oooouch! Looks like someone has been inflating those then!

I've just chucked you a friend request. Feel free to ping me if you need a price check whilst on a quest! Not that this specific scenario is likely to arise again, mind!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Secre said:

You can never have too many babies!

image.png.8d01f960b9a4c335614e87b125a37c72.png

Oooouch! Looks like someone has been inflating those then!

I've just chucked you a friend request. Feel free to ping me if you need a price check whilst on a quest! Not that this specific scenario is likely to arise again, mind!

Probably not, i'll definitely be a lot more careful :P but I accepted the friends request anyway lol

and look at all those lil' babies! you got a whole nursery there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, berriganify said:

Probably not, i'll definitely be a lot more careful :P but I accepted the friends request anyway lol

and look at all those lil' babies! you got a whole nursery there!

I shifted LovelyMassacre to my main as I got a Desert Vandy zap and wanted the clothes. But there should be an extra pet there as well. I have 11 slots on that account currently, so I can continue adding for a little while yet!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Secre said:

And one fully customised mutant Lutari! I need to add some backgrounds and foregrounds to that account really. I've got quite a lot of mutant wearables, but very little of anything else!

image.png.9e038fdb5efbfd7afb27fa58cbe51d53.png

OOOO that looks amazing!

... is it bad that i'm getting shrek vibes from her? "Get outta my swamp!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL Cool and congrats on the FFQ!

I use FQCs too, and those FFQs are nice! I wish Kaia would be more worth it. lol Stat-wise. 😉

When I get a FFQ I tend to use it on either of my pets, or if I don't feel like changing a pet's color I can save the trip to the Fountain until I get another FFQ. Then I use one, and then I complete the new one so I have that one as a "spare". I don't change my pet's colors often, but every now and then, with the seasons or around holidays. 😉

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

LOL Cool and congrats on the FFQ!

I use FQCs too, and those FFQs are nice! I wish Kaia would be more worth it. lol Stat-wise. 😉

When I get a FFQ I tend to use it on either of my pets, or if I don't feel like changing a pet's color I can save the trip to the Fountain until I get another FFQ. Then I use one, and then I complete the new one so I have that one as a "spare". I don't change my pet's colors often, but every now and then, with the seasons or around holidays. 😉

 

Unless the rules have changed I think you may be mistaken about trips to the Fountain. It's my understanding (and I have been wrong many times) that you can have only one Fountain dip at a time. If you have one now and get another before using the one you have then one of them is cancelled out. Meaning we can have only one at a time and you would just lose the 2nd one. Again, the rules may have changed and I could be wrong, I'm not always up to date with stuff. In this case I do hope I am wrong because I would love to be able to have more than one at a time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Unless the rules have changed I think you may be mistaken about trips to the Fountain. It's my understanding (and I have been wrong many times) that you can have only one Fountain dip at a time. If you have one now and get another before using the one you have then one of them is cancelled out. Meaning we can have only one at a time and you would just lose the 2nd one. Again, the rules may have changed and I could be wrong, I'm not always up to date with stuff. In this case I do hope I am wrong because I would love to be able to have more than one at a time.

No, you're correct about the rules and how it works. What I'm saying is that if I have one fountain dip "saved", and I get another Fountain Faerie quest. Then, I can either abandon the new quest, or dip my pet into the fountain before completing the new quest if I decide to do that. Which means if I have a pet take a dip and then complete the quest, I'll have a trip to the fountain "saved" again until the next time I want to change a pet's color.

Sorry if I wasn't clear with my initial post on this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, I did misunderstand. I do the same thing. In fact if I get a grey FQ  and I have a dip I use it before I complete the quest because I worry she'll call the Fountain Faerie and I'll lose the 2nd dip. I will say she has done so a few times but for the most part it doesn't happen. With my luck though ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, that's a turn up for the books! Second FFQ out of the same FQC!! So I now have my Mutant Acara as well! I was toying with the Poogle as I have 22 hours to create a Poogle apparently. But the Poogle MP is fairly cheap as I recall... actually I may create one for the account anyway. Can always paint it later!

  image.png.fd798f06d79c00c01fd7d981a053a40e.pngimage.png.b1dc4402c1583c9502eb4358a615300c.png

And as I created it, I can ping him across today to customise! I pinged the BG and foreground across from duplicates in my SDB.

 

On 9/15/2022 at 12:00 AM, berriganify said:

OOOO that looks amazing!

... is it bad that i'm getting shrek vibes from her? "Get outta my swamp!"

The background does work remarkably well considering that it was a whack whatever slim pickings I have in the closet on her!

On 9/15/2022 at 10:50 PM, hrtbrk said:

Lucky! Great choice too. I've been trying to get a Mutant Ixi Transmorg but they're impossible to find after the release of the Mutant gram last month. 

Your Lutari looks wonderful. ☺️

Ixi is also on my list. I want Pteri, Peophin, Ixi and Poogle (need at least one more pet slot as I now have Lutari, Jetsam and Acara!). There's one Ixi Transmog Potion on the TP at the moment, but I dread to think what they want for it! And thank ye!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All this talk about Mutant Pets got me wanting another one

I have a Mutant Lenny .. and I used to have a Mutant Korbat but then I changed him to Zombie

If I ever had a Mutant pet I think it'd be either a Male Mutant Chomby , Male Mutant Jetsam , Female Mutant Kau or a Female Mutant Ixi

To be honest all Mutants look great to me ... but some of them are a bit lackluster like the Shoyru and the Krawk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Angeló said:

All this talk about Mutant Pets got me wanting another one

I have a Mutant Lenny .. and I used to have a Mutant Korbat but then I changed him to Zombie

If I ever had a Mutant pet I think it'd be either a Male Mutant Chomby , Male Mutant Jetsam , Female Mutant Kau or a Female Mutant Ixi

To be honest all Mutants look great to me ... but some of them are a bit lackluster like the Shoyru and the Krawk

I like most of the mutants as well. Depending on how many slots I end up with on that account, I'd be tempted by the Chomby, Uni, Gelert, Lupe and Vandy (just because of how ridiculous they are!). But that would put me at 12 pets on that account!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...