I wouldn't consider moving to ...

konovola788

I even periodically look at real estate offers in Italy. Of course, so far I have no money to buy it, but no one forbade dreaming, right? Maybe in my old age I will have a house somewhere by the sea and I will invite there (not often!) my grandchildren. And the rest of the time I will make the most delicious pasta in the world and drink wine while walking on the beach . But I also love the houses in Israel, it would be great to live in such a  https://prian.info/israel/

I absolutely loathe the country I live in.  Mostly for the politics, but also that it's set up to keep people like me (not born rich/disabled-autism and anxiety in my case) down so we can barely (if at all) pay to care for ourselves.  My dream country is the Netherlands, and I'd love to have a small farm there, though of course since I can't even make enough to survive, it seems more a pipe dream than anything else.  I keep trying to find a way to bargain a farm idea I'd had that would grow any plant-based crops in any climate/season to someone just for a little place that'd support me, but so far (and so many years later) no go. 

Sometimes it's not so much the country but the city too. I am very happy in the country and town I live in now (my town is about 8.2km2 and population about 1500) but I used to live in Amsterdam and for a person that hates crowded places and noises, that was horrible. As for countries I wouldn't consider, I have no idea since I haven't traveled enough to know but as for a general area, I would avoid any (big) cities and would only consider small towns and countrysides.

I'm with you, Duma. I like smaller cities. After the last census, the city I live in's population rose to a little over 6200. We didn't even hit 6000+ until the 2010 census. lol

I don't like metro cities. Or even cities with populations of 50,000+. Just, too big, confusing, busy, and CROWDED. There are countries I wouldn't want to move to, just like there are cities I wouldn't want to move to, conversely, there are cities and countries it might be nice to move to. But as far as countries go, I'm terrible at learning languages, so that's probably out. ^^;