Somehing's still bugging me...

enitul

About this year's AC that is. Have we had an (official) answer as to why Meridell got 3rd place this year despite winning almost everything? I'm not sure why and I would like to have an answer so I can finally stop thinking about it. Anyone here who can tell me?

Hey :). I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it's to do with points scored overall and not games won? I could be totally wrong but that's my understanding of it.

Hopefully someone else can confirm or deny this for you but thought I'd offer a suggestion.

I think they shadowbanned a lot of players, making their points not count. Some were cheating, some were just trying hard for their team and to get good prizes. Lot of bitterness over it. I don't know a lot but that's the impression I get. As ever, zero communication from TNT to clear it up. The people still got prize points, but their team didn't benefit.

6 hours ago, jaydeed said:

I think they shadowbanned a lot of players, making their points not count. Some were cheating, some were just trying hard for their team and to get good prizes. Lot of bitterness over it. I don't know a lot but that's the impression I get. As ever, zero communication from TNT to clear it up. The people still got prize points, but their team didn't benefit.

It's an extra bummer because we (I'm with Meridell since I joined the AC) finally did so well that I was REALLY hoping to get first place this year so I didn't have to try so hard anymore. And since that SOTAC (or something like that) group weren't treated as cheaters in the past I was hoping they'd not be counted as such either this year. If they were counted as cheaters I don't know for sure f course. But it's even more a shame that there's no explanation from TNT at all. Now it just seems like it can be anyone's game no matter how hard you try to me.