Windows expired

Gary Carpenter

I've barely played so not really the right person to answer but for the games I did play I haven't had any problems.

I managed to get in a game of YYB before midnight NST to rank up. Didn't get a window expiration error message.

Perhaps, are you looking at other windows/tabs at some point between starting a game and sending the score? That might have something to do with it. I mean, if you have the Fruit Machine spinning, or a wheel spinning and you go to another tab, it pauses until you return to that tab.

That's the only thing I can think of to suggest without having experienced the error you are talking about.

10 hours ago, Gary Carpenter said:

Is anyone else have trouble getting their scores on the Altador Games to register. I keep getting a windows expired message

Could you give us more information as to what game(s) are giving you problems. Sometimes there's a captcha that fails to send and you need to refresh your game tab. That doesn't always fix the problem though. More information would be helpful. 馃檪

I've been getting the same error as of late.聽 I've only been playing Yooyuball for this Cup, and at first I was able to submit scores as my account reflects 44 total goals currently, however recently every time I try to play and complete a game to submit the score I get the "Window Expired" error and nothing updates to my scores.聽 Lost out on about 46 goals in the past week due to this error.