Getting past the needed flashplayer

katelyndallas

I'm not entirely sure if this is accurate but I saw people mentioning this on other forums that this plot is broken UNLESS you can use flash to complete it. You can download a browser like Waterfox or Pale Moon to do so, but I remember seeing many people mentioning that you can't finish it right now on browsers without the older versions of Flash.

I've tried downloading the browser that neopets advertises and the flashplayer still didn't work. I got frustrated with it and gave up. I'll have to try the browsers you mentioned. Thank you!

On 6/18/2022 at 7:55 AM, Musical_Shoyru said:

I'm not entirely sure if this is accurate but I saw people mentioning this on other forums that this plot is broken UNLESS you can use flash to complete it. You can download a browser like Waterfox or Pale Moon to do so, but I remember seeing many people mentioning that you can't finish it right now on browsers without the older versions of Flash.

Waterfox doesn't work. Trying Pale Moon now.

12 hours ago, katelyndallas said:

Waterfox doesn't work. Trying Pale Moon now.

Both of those don't work.😫

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I feel like adding the obligatory warning that using Flash at this point creates a security risk for your computer (as it won't receive security updates anymore), so use it with caution. (Also, maybe check out this thread, which describes a way to use Flash that seems ~somewhat~ safe.)

(The Altador Plot guide on here probably hasn't been updated in a while, btw. JellyNeo's guide does mention that the plot is currently unavailable, as it requires Flash.)