Vote for the obelisk War! Round 235

Aquamentis12

Which faction are you joining this round?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway
    • Awakened

Oops, I missed it this post! I just posted it too but I'll remove mine. Thank you for posting @Aquamentis12.

I didn't had time to make the post because of a sick kitty at home. Had to go to the vet with him but it seems he will be fine, got some medicine to give him and at least it's nothing serious. Just a very upset tummy for a too long time.

I voted for the Order but it will be a difficult round for sure!

53 minutes ago, Duma said:

Oops, I missed it this post! I just posted it too but I'll remove mine. Thank you for posting @Aquamentis12.

I didn't had time to make the post because of a sick kitty at home. Had to go to the vet with him but it seems he will be fine, got some medicine to give him and at least it's nothing serious. Just a very upset tummy for a too long time.

I voted for the Order but it will be a difficult round for sure!

Hey Duma! No worries. I hope your sick kitty will make a quick recovery!

I'm leaning toward The Sway, since I like their boons. 😉  But I haven't signed on yet. Oxbridge seems to give them an advantage as well. Of course that doesn't mean they'll win. 😉  With each faction having 1 vote so far on the poll so far, I gotta agree with you. It will most likely be a difficult round for any faction to win!