Happy JubJub Day!

hrtbrk

lol I'm not sure what I think about this Sponge  color. Sorta makes me think the pet has come down with a disease or something? Put a sad face on it and well, I don't know. This one is just weird to me but I'm sure there will be plenty of members that just love this little guy.  I've never noticed before but is it contacts or do they just naturally have different colored eyes depending on the color? 

5 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

lol I'm not sure what I think about this Sponge  color. Sorta makes me think the pet has come down with a disease or something? Put a sad face on it and well, I don't know. This one is just weird to me but I'm sure there will be plenty of members that just love this little guy.  I've never noticed before but is it contacts or do they just naturally have different colored eyes depending on the color? 

I think it looks like cheese rather than a sponge xD

13 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I think it looks like cheese rather than a sponge xD

My first thought was definitely cheese. In fact, before I scrolled down in the news, I was like "What color is this supposed to be? Do we have a Cheese Paint Brush Now?" And now I'm hungry.