New Trudy's Surprise Prizes!

hrtbrk

On 5/12/2022 at 6:42 AM, Musical_Shoyru said:

Oh sweet! So all previous Trudy Surprise items are in the pool now or just some?

I'm not sure but I believe the very old ones have the lowest chance of getting picked ...

I love this theme ... I want all of the items ^_^

47 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I'm not sure but I believe the very old ones have the lowest chance of getting picked ...

I love this theme ... I want all of the items ^_^

I do too, I love galaxy themes and stars, I just got the BG today
bg_trudy_desertstargazing.gif
Absolutely gorgeous 🙂

On 5/13/2022 at 8:47 AM, Musical_Shoyru said:

I do too, I love galaxy themes and stars, I just got the BG today

Wow .. you're real lucky :D

I never get the BG usually from Trudy's and I end up buying them

I don't get my prize until Monday ... Fingers Crossed

• 3 months later...

I know Trudy's Surprisehas been giving out new and improved prizes but today I got this book. After checking the SSW before I read it I had to post this. It is by far the most expensive item I ever received from this daily. The lowest starting price is 350,000 NP up to 999,999 NP only 6 books are listed for sale. Angelo, this would be a good edition to the gallery if you don't have it already.

image.png.70889ac21a0f1873ca417f9b8b44c17c.png

Hello @Granny63020

TNT announced the new Trudy prize pool yesterday .. and most of them are music related ..

I don't receive my weekly prize until Monday .. :D

It'll go down in price pretty soon (most people receive their prize on Monday)

7 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Hello @Granny63020

TNT announced the new Trudy prize pool yesterday .. and most of them are music related ..

I don't receive my weekly prize until Monday ..  but if you're willing to part with this book , I'll gladly take it :D

It'll go down in price pretty soon (most people receive their prize on Monday)

I missed that post, where was it posted? I would like to see the new prizes. I already listed it for sale and hope if the prices are going to decrease that I sell it before that happens. If I get another one most likely I will read it to my pet. How do you know most people get their prizes on Monday? I didn't know that either!

@Granny63020it's in the news features for yesterday https://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

How do you know most people get their prizes on Monday?

I knew you were going to ask that :D 

Trudy's resets twice per year on Daylight Savings Day which is usually Sunday in the USA. This means a new streak begins for everyone on the following day (Monday) , and if you keep your streak for a week , playing every day , you get a prize the next Monday. Most people play Trudy's every day , maintaining their streak , and winning a new item every Monday 🙂

I hope you sell the book .. I'm gonna get it sooner or later , alongside the other items too 🙂

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

I knew you were going to ask that :D 

You know me well! LOL I hope it sells too!

I woke up right on time all excited for the new Neopian day and spinned Trudy's .................................. only to get one of the OLD prizes (Trudy's Coin Purse)

Now i have to wait a whole new week for a musical item ..........

Thx Trudy for bursting my bubble !!!!

It's been a week and I got a prize but it doesn't say it was on the new prize list. I've never got it before so I'm posting a pic. Maybe it is an old prize but I just never got it before. Sorta looks like a bulldog or a pug I think.

image.png.0e8bbae106ee68e94ff59f7b8152fdde.png