Quickest Way to Earn NPS.

Hello,
I have originally played Neopets back during the 2015-2016 era unfortunately I have to start all over again. Now that Neopets has changed things around I have been slowly trying to figure out ways and quick ways to earn NPS with Neopets new platform. I know games which there really isn't many games now since Flash no longer works with Neopets anymore and their new platform, I see that the Stock Market is still around (thankfully) I'm just earning more NPS (I have 6k so far) before I get into Stock Market again, Trudy Surprise, Dailies, is there any other way? I am saving up for the Disco Fever Paint Brush that is 650k for NPSCollector my Kacheek, I think that color would go GREAT with his character.

Thanks!

Food club is great once your account is older, and the battledome is another great way to make NP fast once your pet reaches level 50 and you're able to defeat the Koi warrior. Of course getting their will cost money first in training and weapons...

Trudy's still is easiest as long as you spin it each day as the amounts increase the more consecutive days you spin it (until the bonus of 100k, when it resets).

Don't forget about the Forgotten Shore (see what I did there?)  The map pieces are super cheap now and when you finish the map, there is a one time payout of several thousand NP.  After that, you visit the shore daily and can get 2-5,000 NP.  It's random, so you can get nothing, but I've never gone longer than a week without getting some NP from the Forgotten Shore.

Restocking! Takes a bit to learn what to look out for and takes money to expand your shop to fit more items, but I've made pretty much all of my money this way. I watch TV on the left half of my screen, restock on the right using The Shop Directory with The Item Database in a tab under it. I reference the price estimate to see if an item is worth buying, usually I go for a minimum $1k profit.

Food Club - although not as good for new accounts.

Dailies - Trudy gives increasing amounts up to about 20k for 24 days and 100k on day 25, so worth logging in every day just to do it. Do all your dailies, even the junk ones as junk can be stocked up for Charity Corner. Things like fishing have a small chance of mega buck items at higher levels, but even storing the junk gets you future points. Same with the Money Tree - aim for 2-6 point items if there's nothing decent.

Restocking - pick one or two shops and start learning the items. You can make decent np even on lower end items and mega bucks if you get lucky. I tend to go for 20% profit, but you can figure out what you prefer.

Battledome - You can get codestones to sell from the Koi Warrior or Nerkmids from Jetsam Ace if you are Premium.

Refresh a lot - games like Neoquest or Cellblock or just buying junk for Charity Corner give a lot of refreshes and increase your opportunity for RE's. Most are useless. Some give stat gains, some nominal neopoints. A handful can drop truly valuable items on you.

Events - The Altador Cup is coming up. Take part, get as many points as you can and sell your prizes for decent change. If you can aim for the stamp, that's usually worth a couple of million. Last year I got the top prize (that took real effort though... Double All-Star is not fun and my fingers hurt and I had no life at all outside of the Cup...) and sold it for 16 million. Bought myself a Candychan and banked the rest. Charity Corner made me several million a couple of years ago.