Having Closet Issues

granny63020

I have a problem with my closet loading. I had 894 items in there and I checked off the 650 item limit so I thought maybe it would load. It did not! I went through the closet and removed all but 529 items. Way less than the recommended amount and it still will not load. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I really don't know what else I can do.

Check to see if it loads when other pets are active. When that happened to me it only affected one of my neopets. I sent in a support ticket, and TNT removed the wearables from the pet I couldn't dress. Then it worked fine. It was something to do with wearables that hadn't been converted properly yet. Still don't know which ones. 

On 5/9/2022 at 8:56 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Check to see if it loads when other pets are active. When that happened to me it only affected one of my neopets. I sent in a support ticket, and TNT removed the wearables from the pet I couldn't dress. Then it worked fine. It was something to do with wearables that hadn't been converted properly yet. Still don't know which ones. 

I did do this before I posted this problem. No pet will load. I waited about 30 minutes when loading each pet so I did give the closet time to load during each pet. I did try again this morning to load each pet giving each pet about 20 minutes for the closet to load. I am stumped as to what the next step would be other than sending in a ticket. I do see each pet that is trying to load, in the background is a darken version. There is a light colored cloud looking with the word loading directly below it with little dots that just show it is trying to load. Might you or anyone else have any other ideas before I send a ticket?